Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2013, 19:12   #241
BHPian

Re: Going solo at 5 kmph - Mumbai to Goa in an inflatable kayak!

Great great great travelogue - and I meant just the writing. To even start think about the actual achievement in itself - wow, i am out of words. We Indians are generally risk averse when it comes to adventure sport and hence the reason why kayaking and few other such sports are not even as close to being popular as it is in many western countries.

Given such a cultural background, to even think of such a journey is itself an achievement. And from your writing, it was quite evident that it was not like you have been Kayaking since you were in your school days. Looked like more of an impromptu decision to start kayaking after you made your mind about this journey (correct me if I am wrong please)!

That said, its a real torture for us readers to have to wait THIS LONG without an update. You have us 'FEVICOLED' to this thread... We need updates --- PUHHLLLLEEEEZZZZ!!
Jeash.vk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2013, 10:59   #242
BHPian

As much as I want to finish my travelogue, I don't seem to have any time these days - been travelling/working for straight four weekends past and I don't see that changing for June either.

Will take leave from work in July for a week (I have a heck lot of paid leaves accumulated!) and will finish all logs in one go. Extremely sorry that I have to make everyone wait so long.

Edit: I did try writing during my jet lagged mornings while I was in the US, but it came out very ordinary and uninspiring so decided not to post it online.

Last edited by Kamen_rider : 1st June 2013 at 11:02.
Kamen_rider is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 1st June 2013, 11:33   #243
Team-BHP Support

Thread locked until the next update from Kamen_rider.

@ Kamen_rider : Please contact any Moderator to re-open the thread once you have updates to share. Thanks!

Last edited by GTO : 3rd June 2013 at 11:20. Reason: Adding a note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks