Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 13:18   #1
BHPian

Return to the Himalayas, Sarahan

With family trip to Manali cancelled, I knew I had to escape the hustle and bustle of city and head to hills. After all it had been over seven months since I last visited Himalayas.

After getting the chain and sprocket changed my bike was ready for action. On Saturday evening I gave a call to Salil that I will be leaving on Sunday morning, but little did I know what was about to happen. Couple of hours later, Salil called me up, telling me that he will be joining in as well! Well that’s typical of Salil, always ready for action, especially when it involves hills.

Trip log and rest of the pics

http://www.yogeshsarkar.com/trips/sa...i-sarahan.html
Old 18th May 2006, 16:30   #2
BHPian

After going thru the Pics.. I can just say .. simply Amazing specially the 3rd Pic.

Cheers
Old 18th May 2006, 16:38   #3
BANNED

Hey, The pic which says Ambala 234 kms ... the hill farther back ( u can see it faintly ) is where my house is !!! Nice pics .. though wonder where did u get fog ?? Is the pic taken between Sainj and Narkanda ??

Nice pics ...

Cheers

Last edited by khaadu75 : 18th May 2006 at 16:48.
Old 18th May 2006, 16:40   #4
BANNED

Hey , Just trying to rack my brains a bit here but did you take the first pic just below Narkanda while going to Sarahan ??

Cheers
Old 19th May 2006, 04:53   #5
BHPian

Thanks GreatDrive

Thanks Khaddu75, yup the second pic was taken near Sainj. Yeah the first pic was taken a km after Narkanda, your really luck to have a home in such a beautiful place.
Old 19th May 2006, 11:32   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh sarkar
Thanks GreatDrive

Thanks Khaddu75, yup the second pic was taken near Sainj. Yeah the first pic was taken a km after Narkanda, your really luck to have a home in such a beautiful place.

Hey ... Yup -- Born Lucky I guess though seeing them mountains and secenes since child hood doesn't make me really enjoy the view anymore as its a everyday thing .. !! Anyways next time you decide to ride this way again pls feel free to call me and if I'm here u must drop in or stay with me ....

Cheers
Old 20th May 2006, 02:00   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey ... Yup -- Born Lucky I guess though seeing them mountains and secenes since child hood doesn't make me really enjoy the view anymore as its a everyday thing .. !! Anyways next time you decide to ride this way again pls feel free to call me and if I'm here u must drop in or stay with me ....

Cheers
hmm... kind of true, will let you know when i am in that area again

Most Viewed