Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2013, 08:52   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetta_Volkmann View Post

Anyhow I missed the pyramid temple in between. Sure that I will check this next time. Definitely auroville deserves a visit each and every time.

As some one said don't miss Pichavaram (around 70 odd Kms from pondicherry). Boat ride through mangrove forests will me mesmerizing and worth a visit.
Thanks Jetta_Volkmann.
Pitchavaram is definitely in pipeline. Don't know how soon it will materialise though

Pyramid is quite in conspicuous. There is one odd sign board on the road but it can easily be missed.
Moreover, even the road which leads to the pyramid temple is a broken and un assuming one which is not better than a small street by road. For a while I had a doubt whether I was on the correct road even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallumowgli View Post

btw - did you finish your ooty travelogue?

PS : OT - voyageur is in gelf? i didnt know that
Yes mallumowgli, I did finish the Ooty travelogue. Long back.

OT- voyageur left for gelf since he wasnt too happy with the KSRTC bus rides and he was also mentioning that he likes camel rides better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansan View Post
Excellent! Rated five star!

Though I have been to these places umpteen number of times, seeing them through your eyes adds a new perspective!
Thanks a lot for kind words.
Happy to know that my view clicks could add another perspective to your memories.
dhanushmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2013, 13:15   #32
BHPian

Re: Mahabalipuram and Pondicherry : A Recall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushmenon View Post

OT- voyageur left for gelf since he wasnt too happy with the KSRTC bus rides and he was also mentioning that he likes camel rides better
We have camels roaming around in the desert, Fast cars and bikes on the roads and Less expensive Petrol in Petrol Filling Stations.

I will be more than happy with all these.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks