Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2014, 19:01   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksperliter View Post
Few folks might be cursing me for not completing it. But trust me folks, I have been so damn bogged down with TOO MUCH work with new high $ Value projects, I get barely few free time . The free time I get, my year and half son's deeds and his play takes the rest of the time from me.

The rest of the Journey had been quite amazing and truly an experience. I shall get some time off tomorrow being 4th of July weekend and hopefully will fulfill my desire to complete this travelogue.

Why am I so Busy? I have planned vacation of about 20 days coming during the crucial time of the Project timeline, where I will be headed to Nepal, Sikkim and Bhutan ROAD TRIP. And yeah, it would be in my THAR CRDE, which is getting prepped to go on for another 8000+kms of drive from Bangalore.

So to ensure I meet my timelines, it's been quite an hectic days.

Please bare with me, I shall surely deliver the rest of the journey.
Please do. I'm leaving to Leh on 12th July. I'm curious on knowing about the 40l of fuel that you were carrying☺.

Looks like I'm one year behind you on travel plans. I'm thinking of doing Nepal and Bhutan by next year😀. In my that'd of course!!
Old 3rd July 2014, 19:31   #47
BHPian

Re: 7939 Kms, 2 Different Routes, 10 States and 1 Thar 4x4

Hello This is awesome, But what happened to the HELLA lights, it keeps changing its position's, And toward the last i see just one of them. .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks