Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2015, 07:19   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: New Zealand: End to End

Hai dar3devil,

Got back here to check on something I had written for another friend who is leaving for NZ soon. A T-Log is so useful to writer himself / herself, as we tend to forget fine details we have written.

Yes Bhavin is a gem of a friend to have in Auckland, he is in the Tourist trade there and helps Indians who visit UNCONDITIONALLY, unlike many people who expect something in returns.

@ Sameer & benbsb29 : Thanks. I realize now my T-Log of NZ has helped more people than I realize. A great motivation to write more.

--Ramky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
This is just an awesome thread which is going to help countless no. of ppl :-)

I for one have been benefited from this thread and you as a person. I could never thank you and Bhavin enough for all the help.

My journey was mostly limited to north island majorly exploring Wellington and Auckland. but I have realized the actual beauty is outside these cities. This country is just so beautiful and honestly I feel out of words to describe it.

I have already read your travelogue many time, but I still love reading it all over again. Thanks again for this lovely thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post

Ramky, thanks for the wonderful travelogue. The amount of detail you have put ............................, i believe. I've captured my experiences in Australia through my eyes in my travelogue.

Thanks once again, for sharing.

Last edited by ramkya1 : 16th September 2015 at 07:20.
ramkya1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st April 2017, 18:44   #137
BHPian

Re: New Zealand: End to End

Dear Ram,

Our dream of a New Zealand drive will come true with effect 03 May to 19 May 17. Thank you so much, your Log was my planning Template. I have read it several times, will not be able to trace your exact path but will do most of it with a little from my side.

My wife was so fascinated with your pictures, that now they will unfold before her eyes. Of to celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary with a fantastic drive in NZ.

Thank you.

Regards

Colonel Jude Mayne

Last edited by Judemayne : 21st April 2017 at 18:45.

Most Viewed