Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2014, 16:38   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hawk-On-Fours® (H-4®) Roadtrip: Of Forests (Sariska) & History (Siliserh, Deeg, A

Lovely snaps and beautiful descriptions (Or should I call it captions?)

Quite a gripping photolog.
The itch of a long pending long drive was quite evident as you started the log.

Beautiful style of penning you have.
Good show.
dhanushmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 16:41   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hawk-On-Fours® (H-4®) Roadtrip: Of Forests (Sariska) & History (Siliserh, Deeg, A

Thanks SS. The Taj is just too beautiful. Just cant get enought of it. I have been to the Taj twice. Once at Noon and once in the evening. I loved when i had gone in the evening, it was sight, just too good. Try to make it during the evening time when you go next. The evening sun casts a magic and its truly a sight.

and awesome clicks BTW.
Desmosedici is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 20:47   #18
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful and crispy photologue! What a journey through your lens from forests, birds, animals to the ancient monuments.

Some of the Taj pics are really well composed. Thanks for the information on all the sites you visited.
TaureanBull is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2014, 11:49   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks for this lovely travelogue with some beautiful pictures backed up by such detailed descriptions.

Coincidentally i too have a similar plan though not same! Yesterday i came back from Corbett and next week end planning to visit Agra from Delhi before returning back to Kolkata. Jungle and history together! Your inputs from the Agra trip was of great help. Lets see if can do the Agra trip this coming week end! Have never seen the Taj in real so hope to see it soon!

And not to mention the route you told me for Corbett when i PM'd you was of great help to me. Thanks a lot.
Old 20th May 2014, 12:29   #20
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful photologue. Dunno how I missed it. The Golden Oriole at Sariska would have been awesome if sharp.
gd1418 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2014, 18:52   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Wonderful photologue. Dunno how I missed it. The Golden Oriole at Sariska would have been awesome if sharp.
Thank YOU! We couldn't have done it without your advice.

The golden oriole was too far away, and moving too fast. What you see is a cropped image shot on 10 fps.
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks