Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2014, 10:47   #31
BHPian

Re: Storme through the Hills: Kolkata to Darjeeling & Gangtok

Hi PS.

Could you please write your personal reveiew on ownership of " Storme " please , specially in regard to dealership , handling of vehicle , comfort , and ASC of Tata ( which is particularly is matter of concern ) , otherise I like the car interior .

Cheers
Captdey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2014, 15:49   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASMEET MATTOO View Post
Nice sweet travelogue with sweet family pics. I specially liked the shot - Driving above the clouds - Looks like heaven.
Thanks Jasmeet. Your appreciation matters a lot and inspires me to bring more such stories to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
-My only car is the one at the left, an almost ten year old Tata Indigo (MPFI, 1,30,000+ KM). I was proud of it, when it effortlessly....
That makes me feel proud as a Tata group employee. I have been baptized as a Tata Motors fan by my brother-in-law who is an engineer at TML Jamshedpur plant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captdey View Post
Hi PS.

Could you please write your personal reveiew on ownership of " Storme " please , specially in regard to dealership , handling of vehicle , comfort , and ASC of Tata ( which is particularly is matter of concern ) , otherise I like the car interior .

Cheers
Hi Captain, I had similar concerns because of the popular stories. But my experience with Tata is pretty good so far. I shall definitely post an ownership review soon.
psurelia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2014, 22:58   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captdey View Post
Hi PS.

Cheers
Hi captdey, please find my review of the Storme VX 4x4 at the link below.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...me-vx-4x4.html
psurelia is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks