Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2014, 18:11   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Superb travelogue and some fantastic pictures.

Couldnt help noticing that your composition of pics are brilliant. Looks like you have a keen interest in photography along with biking
Thank you very much. Yes I've been trying to learn photography for the past couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASMEET MATTOO View Post
Amazing pictures. Specially liked the pictures of the horses and the puppies.What was the Camera and the lens you took on your trip?
Thank you. The camera used was a 12 year old Canon Rebel XT. The lens is again the 18-55 kit lens and in some places the 55-250 one.
Old 4th November 2014, 01:15   #17
Tgo
Senior - BHPian

Re: Travelogue: 3000 kms Motorcycle ride through South India

Was great to hear that you are back on the saddle. I too have contemplated a covering all the three southern states with the important coastal towns but haven't been able to materialize it. The pictures you have taken show you're keen on experimentation. Good Work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetinywanderer View Post
Stopped to check, there was a crack in one of the fork legs and all the suspension oil leaked out.
Could you tell me which side was this fork tube from (Left or Right)? I'm coming up with a theory and this input would be crucial (that's what I think)
Old 4th November 2014, 08:44   #18
BHPian

Re: Travelogue: 3000 kms Motorcycle ride through South India

Hi thetinywanderer

Congratulation on a well written travelogue and I must say you have been a hell of a biker in this trip. Great photos & coverage.
Kovalam Beach is the delight and reminds me of my college days. In those days doing Trichy- Kovalam on Bike (Yamaha RXG) was a big deal.

Thanks for bringing back my old memories.
I wish to do Kerala/ Tamilnadu sometime next year.
Old 4th November 2014, 10:32   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgo View Post

Could you tell me which side was this fork tube from (Left or Right)? I'm coming up with a theory and this input would be crucial (that's what I think)

It was the left fork tube I think. What's your theory? The pothole was quite big, I'm guessing the impact was hard enough to crack it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderers View Post
Hi thetinywanderer

Kovalam Beach is the delight and reminds me of my college days. In those days doing Trichy- Kovalam on Bike (Yamaha RXG) was a big deal.

Thanks for bringing back my old memories.
I wish to do Kerala/ Tamilnadu sometime next year.
Thanks Kerala has some great beaches. You should definitely do! I'm planning to do another one if time permits. There is so much to explore in the Western ghats. I did not cover it well in this one.
thetinywanderer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2014, 10:34   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Superb travelogue and some fantastic pictures.

Couldnt help noticing that your composition of pics are brilliant. Looks like you have a keen interest in photography along with biking
Thank you Yes they both go along well. I can stop almost anywhere for a shot and bikes go to places cars can't.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks