Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th June 2015, 11:10   #16
BHPian

Re: Amazing blue sky, three friends and a trip to Hoysala Empire - Belur and Halebidu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Fantastic pictures and a really experiential write up - Thanks a ton for the share!
May be you should go there soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjunair5 View Post
Some time back I had driven down to Hampi from Pune with few friends and this reminded me of that trip Lots of similarities between the two places. I guess their existence overlapped too.

And finally AWESOME pics!!!
Yes, I too felt both Chennakesava temple (Belur) and Hoysaleswara temple (Halebidu) looked same, may be due to the symmetry across all Hoysala architectures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Lovely snaps there. Having spent all my life barring the last decade in Belur, a Travelogue on Belur & Halebidu - the scene at night with the Gopura lit-up and tourists walking around:Attachment 1382713[/center]
Happy to make you nostalgic about your place. These are our national heritage and we must be proud of them. Keeping them clean and intact are each and every one of us responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand_hc View Post
Awesome clicks! Been to these places multiple times,never saw what your pictures depicted. They do justice to the architecture Hoysala kingdom was famous for. Thanks for sharing..
Thanks Anand!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks