Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2015, 10:21   #31
BHPian

Re: Crosswinds - A Biker Honeymoon in New Zealand!

Hey Praful

This is pretty unfair on your part. You got me hooked and now the updates are long overdue. Lol kidding.

Do try and make some time to complete the travelogue. Your writing style is unique and interesting. Wishing you both many more such wonderful trips ahead.

PS. Please do consider finishing the travelogue at the earliest
Old 3rd October 2015, 17:35   #32
BHPian

Excellent travelogue, loved reading it. Seems like a good idea to take a road trip for the honeymoon, this would make it more memorable. Bay area was mesmerizing, especially the bench facing the bay.
Old 6th October 2015, 01:25   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laferrari View Post
Hey Praful

This is pretty unfair on your part. You got me hooked and now the updates are long overdue. Lol kidding.

Do try and make some time to complete the travelogue. Your writing style is unique and interesting. Wishing you both many more such wonderful trips ahead.

PS. Please do consider finishing the travelogue at the earliest
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishmk View Post
Excellent travelogue, loved reading it. Seems like a good idea to take a road trip for the honeymoon, this would make it more memorable. Bay area was mesmerizing, especially the bench facing the bay.

Sorry guys! Something came up at work, in and out of Spain for the last (..and next) few weeks.

Will definitely, update once I back to home base for an extended period of time !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks