Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2015, 19:05   #16
BHPian

Re: 1100 km, 2 days, 4 men: An Endurance Ride to the Mesmerising Valparai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps_abhijith View Post
Added_flavor :
Really happy to see you guys going for such a challenging ride.
On a side note, we met on the roads on the same day..
We did spot a couple of groups of bikers and exchanged friendly biker nods too. Would've been good to catch up. But as you say, there's always a next time buddy.

Yes, our mod here had his SJ4000 mounted on his helmet. We can expect the videos soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangan View Post
Any heating issues encountered ?
You mean with the bikes?

None. All the bikes are well taken care of and performed flawlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post

Aap jitna bhi tez chala lo, humare rasto pe ek ghante me 50- 60 km se jyaada nahi chala paoge (Translated: Ride as fast as you want, you can't cover more than 50 - 60 kms in an hour on our roads).
Thank you Tushar. Very true that.

Last edited by Added_flavor : 24th September 2015 at 19:08.
Old 26th September 2015, 12:31   #17
BHPian

Beautiful write up bro. Thanks for posting. I am a car person but of late seriously considering to become a rider and enjoy the pleasures of touring the unexplored places.

A small request though. I am very much keen to know how all your bikes performed as in ride quality, endurance and comfort. And r15 being the least spec among all did It show any signs of stress. A write up on this would help budding riders like me understand about these machines and evaluate our purchase.
Old 29th September 2015, 14:11   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
Beautiful write up bro. Thanks for posting. I am a car person but of late seriously considering to become a rider and enjoy the pleasures of touring the unexplored places.

A small request though. I am very much keen to know how all your bikes performed as in ride quality, endurance and comfort. And r15 being the least spec among all did It show any signs of stress. A write up on this would help budding riders like me understand about these machines and evaluate our purchase.
Thank you buddy.

Perhaps this thread wouldn't be the right place to go in detail into the bikes. But be rest assured that most of these bikes, including the R15, have limits beyond most of us riders. Added to that, all these bikes have been carefully pampered by us and issues, if any, are nipped in the bud thereby making them reliable.

Looking forward to your 'what bike' thread and let's discuss based on your needs, usage patterns and of course, the 'M' factor.
Added_flavor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2015, 17:33   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
Looking forward to your 'what bike' thread and let's discuss based on your needs, usage patterns and of course, the 'M' factor.
Oh ! I did reach out to our forum members in the month of May but haven't zeroed in on any yet as was eagerly waiting for the CBR300R launch during the Honda Revfest but these guys disappointed me.

Now, the R3 is one bike that's being tempting me from it's launch and the only thing stopping me is vitamin 'M'. I am thinking to give myself time till this year and hopefully will decide early next year. In a nutshell I am standing right between the cbr250 and Yamaha R3.

Until then let me start collecting the riding gear and gather as much information I can on each of these bikes.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...ml#post3718839
Old 30th September 2015, 17:45   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
And so, right after bidding goodbye to Ganapati bappa, started our plan to ride to Valparai, the beautiful hill station in TN...
Awesome ride guys! Good to see that you took your time on the return journey and managed to reach back safe. Valparai at this time is serene with the green hills and immaculately maintained tea estates. Can you please share a little more details about the place where you stayed, tariff etc.
Old 1st October 2015, 09:30   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
Awesome ride guys! Good to see that you took your time on the return journey and managed to reach back safe. Valparai at this time is serene with the green hills and immaculately maintained tea estates. Can you please share a little more details about the place where you stayed, tariff etc.
Ours was a last minute reservation and we weren't looking for anything luxurious. We booked Green hill hotel. Cost us around 3k for the night with extra beds, for a big room with a valley view. Very decent and clean. Food wasn't bad either.
Added_flavor is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks