Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2015, 09:56   #16
BHPian

Re: Sights of Mesmerizing Mysore and Captivating Coorg

Excellent planning and an equally good write-up. I'm really impressed with the way you balanced the post with the write-up and the snaps.
Most importantly the details provided are useful. Excellent planning.
rav11stars is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2015, 16:43   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi30 View Post
Then, by chance, through some blog, I came across a company "GoMowgli" http://gomowgli.in/ that organizes tours in Karnataka. It is a start up company based out of Mysore.

With GoMowgli, you can arrange a bespoke tour in Karnataka. They will provide you a local guide and transport who will be with you during the entire tour duration. You will have to pay separately for food, accommodation and any local sight seeing fees.
Great travelogue, thanks for sharing!

Love this GoMowgli concept and I hope they expand to other locations too. I'm a big checklist & cheat sheet guy...have a to-do list for anything & everything (e.g. my Team-BHP Review Checklist runs 6 pages long).

When I'm on holiday, my smartphone is armed with checklists & daily schedules. But given a choice, I'd rather let someone else who's competent handle it. I just want to switch off on a break. Let someone else take care of the local intelligence, logistics etc. I only want to go with the flow and enjoy. The way you describe the service, they obviously delivered on the experience. Heck, you've used the word 'guide' nearly 50 times in your travelogue .

Thanks again. Loved the read.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 12:06   #18
BHPian

Great pics and nice roundup of my favorite city Mysuru (as it is now known) and Kodagu (Coorg). Reminds me of the many drives thru the place to reach Ooty, Wayanad, Bandipur and of course Kodagu- one can never get bored of seeing Mysuru again and again.

The pics of the raindrop- laden red flowers are great!
Old 26th October 2015, 22:14   #19
BHPian

Excellent write up, you have covered my city (Mysore) pretty well. Gomowgli is a start-up by my classmate and his friends. They really are doing the travel business differently and its evident from your experience as well as others who have utilised their services .
Old 29th October 2015, 12:14   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Great travelogue, thanks for sharing!

Love this GoMowgli concept and I hope they expand to other locations too.
Thanks GTO!! Yes, with the kind of concept they have, there is a good chance they will expand pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrVjy View Post
Great pics and nice roundup of my favorite city Mysuru (as it is now known) and Kodagu (Coorg).

The pics of the raindrop- laden red flowers are great!
Yes, its now known as Mysuru and Kodagu ... should remember that from now on.
Thanks for the appreciation!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool_Red View Post
Gomowgli is a start-up by my classmate and his friends.
Hey, that's nice!! In the crowded world of startups these days, GoMowgli does stand as one to lookout for.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks