Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2015, 15:55   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Tranquil Himachal, Arduous Jalori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorlover View Post
We were staying at Leena's cottage. I had driven down in our Honda City and hence going via Mandi-Aut-Banjar was the only option due to road conditions in the route via Shimla. But had a great time in the place.

I also noticed that you had made another trip in the vicinity to Tirthan valley. Which trip did you enjoy more- Jibhi or Tirthan?

Your posts made fascinating reading coupled with the beautiful visual imagery that you've added.
Thank you! I visited Tirthan in July this year. Both trips were enjoyable and had their own high points. In Tirthan, it was the fishing outing that we had beyond Bathad and here it was the Jalori pass, plus the Bahu temple trek.

Both places have their own charm and I can't really decide which was better.

----

Adding a video from our Day-1 drive, Delhi to Jibhi.

Old 5th November 2015, 19:18   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Thank you! I visited Tirthan in July this year. Both trips were enjoyable and had their own high points. In Tirthan, it was the fishing outing that we had beyond Bathad and here it was the Jalori pass, plus the Bahu temple trek.

Both places have their own charm and I can't really decide which was better.

----

Adding a video from our Day-1 drive, Delhi to Jibhi.
I log in to TeamBhp after months of being away for work and you greet me with such a nice travelogue. Awesome reflection of the trip my friend. Miss the wonderful old times. Cheers to that

Last edited by suhaas307 : 5th November 2015 at 20:27. Reason: removing video from quoted post.
Sleeplessdriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2015, 19:52   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeplessdriver View Post
I log in to TeamBhp after months of being away for work and you greet me with such a nice travelogue. Awesome reflection of the trip my friend. Miss the wonderful old times. Cheers to that
haha! Thank you! Same here..

---

2 more videos, 1 might be a little dramatic.

Old 9th November 2015, 16:06   #19
BHPian

Hey Dry Ice. Nicely written travelogue, I had gone through the Tirthan Travelogue you posted as well. The pictures dont do justice to these picturesque places is what I believe.
I live so close to these places, sadly have not visited them even once till now, inspite of having visited Jalori Pass twice.
Also if you plan to come to Jalori again, do visit Saryolsar Lake near Jalori, its a 3 hour walk one way to the lake but the place is Surreal with an even amazing story.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks