Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2015, 10:34   #16
BHPian

Re: Across the plains, around the hills to the Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
A very nice tag line to start the TL

It would be better to have an inflator with you so that you can inflate the tyre and take it to the nearest puncture shop. This helps you to avoid the pain of changing the tyres.
Thank You Arun,

That's a nice Idea, I will plan to buy one soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arindam_Nayek View Post
Hi pdma, Loved reading your blogs. I do follow all your write ups starting from the Linea ownership report. I have eyes on your beauty (Planning to Own a Linea) if everything goes right I would join the Fiat club very soon.
Thank You Arindam,

All the best for your decision making, do keep us informed :-).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Excellent travelogue pdma - good write-up accompanied by wonderful images.

The south has wonderful roads indeed. Much is said about the notorious bus drivers of the south, but in my experience, they are the same all over the country.
Thank You Aditya,

Yes I agree, the roads are pretty good and they do make your drive more pleasurable and stress free. Bus drivers .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuelInjector View Post
The pazhassi dam has a small shutter behind. There is a government guide who takes you in there for a small fee i think. Its a good 30 minute time-spend to marvel at the engineering feat of olden days.
Nice to know information mate. I was not aware, else we would have stopped for a quick peep around. This will definitely help someone who may plan this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepv View Post
Pdma,

For starters this is a very good travelogue!
I like the format - you have kept the write-ups short & crisp while letting the pictures do the talking.
Thank You deepv,

My first travelogue, and I know the standards here are pretty high and tough to match .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser_D View Post
Is that home stay located in payyambalam beach?
Thank you Cruiser,

The home stay is on kizuanna beach and place is named kizuanna rocks (Phone : 9645773377). This is like a few kilometers away from the road on kannur which hosts all the car dealerships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser_D View Post

All the planning done on time schedules usually go out of the window. Hope you were able to meet the schedule without any fuss.
Honestly, we only had a planned start time which we always met. We did not plan any end time leaving us all the room to drive safely according to the conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodpk View Post
Nice and crisp travelogue. Liked the title of your thread Hats off to your dad for driving from Bangalore to Hyderabad,
Thank You Pramod,

Yes, my Dad who is close to mid 60's is absolutely fit and I feel ashamed looking at myself, where he still maintains himself so well. His daily schedule includes yoga at 5 AM, followed by proper 1 hour of swimming and an evening walk for another hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
These pictures are from yet another beach in India
Very nice pics. I did not know that we had another drive in beach as I was blindly going by what I was told.
Please help us with the location as well so that some of us can plan :-).

As most of you have pointed out the vacation was totally targeted as a relaxed get away and we planned enough gaps between the drives making it very easy and comfortable.

Cheers,
pdma.
pdma is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks