Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2016, 16:58   #16
BHPian

Re: How I got Leh'd v1.1! Bangalore to Ladakh in an XUV500

Wonderfully narrated travelogue, Hardik.

Very captivating indeed. Request you to put up the details of the drive from Manali to Noida also.
Old 12th July 2016, 17:42   #17
BHPian

One of the best travelogues i have come across. The pictures were great. They give a real life feel. Me and my colleagues enjoyed each and every picture. A colleague even wanted to take a printout of one of them and frame it. You guys, i am sure, will never forget this experience in your life. Wishing you, your gang and the beast all the very best and plenty of miles..
Old 13th July 2016, 15:24   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKMahajan View Post
Dear bhansali_hardik and gang,

This is a very well presented article. Are you a professional writer by chance? I have given it a well deserved 5 stars.

Is it possible for you to share the car expenses incurred by you?
Also, could you share the hotel expenses?

Thanking you in advance,

Girish Mahajan
Thank you so much for such kind words! By profession I do write, but codes! but by passion I do want to end up writing few books down the line.

The expense and other details were skipped by me as I have mentioned in the first post which I quote here 'So, to begin with this is more of a log with respect to the experience rather than a technical one as the specifics and details would be put up by the mate of mine 'zahoor23'in his log! *Which, he says is in the pipeline*'

We can hope he puts it out of the pipeline ASAP as this was waiting around too long and finally got pushed! If not, I will update the thread in a couple of days with the specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkikewl View Post
nicely articulated & picture perfect clicks, thoroughly enjoyed reading this & infact asking my colleagues to go through this, so that we can plan something similar too.
Thank you so much! There are is ton of information out on this forum and amazing people here who will gladly help you out to plan and let alone plan, execute it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRidder View Post
Hello Dear,

Very well written, 6 months to complete, shows in the quality. Beautiful Photographs too! Some get bitten by the travel bug, some chase the travel bug! Way to Go!
The six month taken has many reasons, one being laziness! However, I'm glad that you could enjoy the material put up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post
Wow, your words came straight from your heart man. Amazing journey and beautifully presented. No where did i see negativity or criticism, you see the positive side of life and this habit will take you to greater heights in life, both in physicality and in prosperity.

The current situation in Kashmir is really worrisome, especially knowing that their dependency on tourism is so high. I hope better sense prevails, both in the minds of the people and the government and the situation becomes normal.

Thanks for sharing man. Sitting at office with multiple pivot tables all around me, your travelogue got me some refreshment.
I am more than happy to help you with this little refreshment! Kashmir indeed is in a great soup, which is really sad. It indeed is jannat and one conversation from the trip which I can recall 'saala, itna khoobsurat hai, kaun nahi cheen na chaega' (It's so beautiful, who wouldn't want to steal it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepfusion View Post
Wonderfully narrated travelogue, Hardik.

Very captivating indeed. Request you to put up the details of the drive from Manali to Noida also.
Thanks a ton! Surely, I will put that up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunmichael View Post
One of the best travelogues i have come across. The pictures were great. They give a real life feel. Me and my colleagues enjoyed each and every picture. A colleague even wanted to take a printout of one of them and frame it. You guys, i am sure, will never forget this experience in your life. Wishing you, your gang and the beast all the very best and plenty of miles..
I am happy that I could make monotonous office life a little colorful and Thanks for such amazing words, someone wanting frame a photo taken by me is the highest of compliments I can receive!
bhansali_hardik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th July 2016, 17:35   #19
BHPian

Hats off guys! What an epic travelogue. Beautiful, striking photography too. An experience which you will cherish for very long time.

Quote:
Adar jotte Filter Kappi!
Completed reading entire log in one go sipping vending machine coffee, even that tasted like filter kaapi today.

Last edited by Nempuguru : 13th July 2016 at 17:36.
Old 13th July 2016, 22:00   #20
Senior - BHPian

Wow ! A really captivating travelogue indeed - very artistically written with really beautiful pictures which speak louder than words, thanks for sharing this amazing journey that you guys had Bhansali - really stuff that dreams are made off !

Last edited by kannan666 : 13th July 2016 at 22:01.
Old 14th July 2016, 00:39   #21
BANNED

Hats to you the gang and most important thing of the trip, the XUV 5OO.

If you don't mind, can you put down a mini review on how the XUV 5OO performed during the whole trip?
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2016, 02:39   #22
Senior - BHPian

Awesome narration complemented by superb pictures.
Thanks to you,I could relive our drive trip from hyderabad to Leh(2014)

Request you to elaborate more on the XUV 500's performance and shortcomings.

Thanks again
ecosport rules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2016, 14:47   #23

Amazing is the word for everything in your travelog. Be it the narration, the pictures or your spirit. The travelog was so captivating that read it in one sitting. Keep up the good work.
As asked above can you please elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses of XUV500 in such journeys.
Old 14th July 2016, 23:00   #24
BHPian

WOW! Did you just do Bangalore to Ladakh. The moment I read the title of your travelogue, I knew this was going to be epic. Amazing feat guys!
Old 15th July 2016, 18:37   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nempuguru View Post
Hats off guys! What an epic travelogue. Beautiful, striking photography too. An experience which you will cherish for very long time.

Completed reading entire log in one go sipping vending machine coffee, even that tasted like filter kaapi today.
Kaapi indeed is nectar of gods! I wish I could convert my machine coffee to the pressed/ filter one! I'm happy that my log could help you do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan666 View Post
Wow ! A really captivating travelogue indeed - very artistically written with really beautiful pictures which speak louder than words, thanks for sharing this amazing journey that you guys had Bhansali - really stuff that dreams are made off !
Thank you! Being able to make all of you feel a little rejoiced serves the ultimate purpose of putting up the logs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Hats to you the gang and most important thing of the trip, the XUV 5OO.

If you don't mind, can you put down a mini review on how the XUV 5OO performed during the whole trip?
Thank you, Yes I can put up a little piece on that soon, hopefully the other log which has more of technical stuff will be out soon. I've been waiting for it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecosport rules View Post
Awesome narration complemented by superb pictures.
Thanks to you,I could relive our drive trip from hyderabad to Leh(2014)

Request you to elaborate more on the XUV 500's performance and shortcomings.

Thanks again
Thank you! Yes, I shall put up a few things here as requested by you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVS1806 View Post
Amazing is the word for everything in your travelog. Be it the narration, the pictures or your spirit. The travelog was so captivating that read it in one sitting. Keep up the good work.
As asked above can you please elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses of XUV500 in such journeys.
Thank you so much, I shall work on it soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattanw View Post
WOW! Did you just do Bangalore to Ladakh. The moment I read the title of your travelogue, I knew this was going to be epic. Amazing feat guys!
Thank you so much!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks