Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2016, 11:21   #31
BHPian

Re: At the International Border - With an XUV500 to International Border Pillar No. 609

That was a superb piece of adventure and writing. A round of applause for your family to have undertaken this adventure and completed it as planned.
I guess your determination to reach the international border paid off with the BSF officer ultimately relenting.
I share your feelings about the XUV, its a great mile muncher on the highways, same cannot be said of its attributes within the city, in traffic.
A teeny weeny negative, if any, was the lack of good quality pictures. I suppose you have realised that and I am sure you will take a good quality camera along on your next adventure.
Looking forward to your next adventure.
Cheerio!
alphadog is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2016, 13:03   #32
BHPian

Re: At the International Border - With an XUV500 to International Border Pillar No. 609

Welcome Nandeep! A very detailed travellogue which will surely help fellow travellers.

Hope to see many more from you.
TheG2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2016, 14:16   #33

Tastefully weaved story which has capability to keep the reader glued till the end !! Thanks Nandeep for bringing up a travelogue full of information, patriotism and devotion. I appreciate to the core your way of planning, perseverance, enjoying every bit of the life and above all the highest sense of responsibility towards your parents !!
vashisth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2016, 14:39   #34
BHPian

Hats off to your spirit and determination! I've always wanted to visit Jaisalmer and Longewala; for the very same reason that you had. Unfortunately, the last time I drove through Rajasthan, I couldn't visit this place as it did not fit in our road trip's route and there was time constraint as well. The pictures and some other aspects of your travelogue makes me want to visit this place soon. Thanks for sharing.
T.S. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2016, 14:33   #35

Great travelogue. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the way this travelogue is structured and the details you have shared.
arunmramu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed