Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2017, 17:45   #61
BHPian

Re: An XUV500 speaks - From the East Coast shores to the North East mountains

Amazing write up and super pictures! Especially, the glimpses of Meghalaya has aroused utmost interest. Thank you for sharing the minute details regarding places of interest in this state. Will help me immensely during my upcoming trip to Meghalaya.
mi2n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2017, 18:54   #62
BHPian

Nicely keyed in Travelogue Dhanush and the pic are mesmerizing. Should appreciate the way your XUV speaks, giving detailed description of the wonderful journey's it has embarked. BTW from where did you manage to get the T.O.R.C sticker!!!
TorqueTwist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2017, 22:28   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandlimitedlife View Post
Brilliant Travelogue Dhanush.
Thanks a lot bandlimitedlife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2n View Post
Thank you for sharing the minute details regarding places of interest in this state. Will help me immensely during my upcoming trip to Meghalaya.
Thank you mi2n. I had thoroughly enjoyed your mystical Sikkim travelogue. Now that you are about to venture into Meghalaya, I am expecting another gem from you on the "abode of the cloud". Happy revving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueTwist View Post
Nicely keyed in Travelogue Dhanush and the pic are mesmerizing. Should appreciate the way your XUV speaks, giving detailed description of the wonderful journey's it has embarked. BTW from where did you manage to get the T.O.R.C sticker!!!
Thanks TorqueTwist.
T.O.R.C is a group of XUV owners in the country. The acronym stands for "Tribe Of Royal Cheetahs". Joining the group is through FaceBook and its simple. Send a request to join the group, fill in the google form attached, and voila, you are in!
Old 12th September 2017, 02:07   #64

Lovely travelogue Dhanush, was curious about TORC group on Facebook. Couldn't locate, please share the link.
2511 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2017, 08:07   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2511 View Post
Lovely travelogue Dhanush, was curious about TORC group on Facebook. Couldn't locate, please share the link.
Sorry for the late reply 2511. Was not frequenting the forum lately due to some travel commitments.
Search for "XUV 500 Owners group" on Facebook. That's the TORC group actually. You will have to fill a Google form and submit. Then, you will be made a member and subsequently will be added to the XUV WhatsApp group too.
dhanushmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2017, 22:23   #66
BHPian

Dhanush, this is a wonderful travelogue. I kept looking at each picture and the liveliness in them. It has been more than two times I've looked at them. Which cam and lens did you use to take pictures and btw any photoshopping was required.?
pranavGTI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2017, 21:17   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavGTI View Post
Dhanush, this is a wonderful travelogue. I kept looking at each picture and the liveliness in them. It has been more than two times I've looked at them. Which cam and lens did you use to take pictures and btw any photoshopping was required.?
Thanks Pranav for the kind words. I used Nikon D550 and OnePlus 3 mobile for snaps. I didn't do Photoshop but most snaps were touched up using Picasa and a few using the app snapseed.
dhanushmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2017, 16:32   #68
BHPian

Thanks Dhanush. BTW I couldn't differentiate between the DSLR and mobile photos. The colours are vibrant and kind of looks like they are seen with our naked eyes with added sharpness. You deserve applaud for them.
pranavGTI is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed