Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2018, 20:31   #46
BHPian

Re: Roadtrip to Walong, Arunachal Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unavowed_X9 View Post
@gunin. A lovely travelogue. I have just managed to arrive in the NE, and look forward to travel Arunachal at the earliest possible opportunity. Your pictures in the travelogue are a sumptuous feast to the eyes. Looking forward to interacting with you for any updates and information that I might need.
Thanks.
Unavowed_X9
Thank you for the kind words. I am sorry for the late reply. I was in a no network zone for the past two weeks. I am sending you my contact details via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payaniga View Post
Wonderful Travelogue, thanks for sharing. This place looks so beautiful and peaceful. When I plan to visit AP, i'll also plan to visit this place. I'm just excited to see the most eastern road of India.

How is the weather in summer? Do we need to book for stay in the IBs? Do you have contact numbers?
Thanks a lot. I am happy you want to visit Arunachal Pradesh. I believe summers are the time when the entire NE is at its splendid best. Of course, one may have to deal with landslides in AP during monsoons and for this reason December to March is the preferred time to visit this state. I did not pre-book any accommodation in the IBs as we were only two guys travelling. Unfortunately, I don't have any numbers with me but if you plan to come here, I will gladly try to find contact numbers for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_dube View Post
Thanks for penning down this wonderful and fascinating travelogue!! Arunachal Pradesh has been on my go-to list for ages now and your log has re-ignited that desire. Thanks again and hope to do Walong soon
Thanks a lot for the appreciation.
gunin is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks