Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2017, 18:43   #31

Re: Dare to live life the way I always wanted: Bangalore - Kashmir - Kanyakumari

Congrats Sumo and your gang. Amazing travelogue and super pics. Thanks for sharing the log sheets and other expenses.
Old 29th November 2017, 15:05   #32
BHPian

Re: Dare to live life the way I always wanted: Bangalore - Kashmir - Kanyakumari

Finally got time to go through the travelogue. Superbly written dada & some amazing pics. The dusters look a million bucks. I am sure it would have been super fun with the while convoy.

You should write more TLs.

Regards,

Pawan
PapaBravo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2017, 17:29   #33

Wonderful travelogue, Soumo! Loved the attention you’ve paid to the small joys that come about in a trip like this. The list of essentials actually do help. You can truly call yourself as Mr. K2K!
ArvindMaveric is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2017, 19:28   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post

You should write more TLs.

Regards,

Pawan
Was waiting for your and Aritra's comment from sometime. You guys inspired me to write
Old 1st December 2017, 21:28   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by behaln View Post
Awesome man, this is what we yearn for. Great travelogue. Would have been perfect, if you were at Wagah on 15th August.
Thanks for sharing the log sheets and other expenses.
A great experience indeed. I had a similar road trip in August/Sep ‘17 with my family from Bangalore to Leh and back in my Yeti, with the “icing” on the cake being at the Wagah on the 15th August.

Most Viewed