Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2018, 22:24   #16
BHPian

Re: Honeymoon Ride: Kolkata to Lava on a CBR250R

Wow ! There is no better way to pen down your first travelogue other than the most special ride of your life Its hard to find woman who is ready to embark on trips like these as a pillion. I am glad that your better half shares the same passion which you do ! I had a lot of fun in my Dooars-Lava trip a year back. Wish you had gone to Rishyap also, but i am sure you will cover that up in your new Ecosport Well keep sharing these wonderful memories and lovely pictures !
Samfromindia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2018, 22:59   #17
YDS
BHPian

Just wow! What a start, Beginning of a journey through another journey.
Wish you both a very happy lifetime hand in hand. Keep riding
YDS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 01:57   #18
BHPian

Congratulations, guys! Wish the two of you a very happy married life and a million miles ahead!

This was our plan too. I planned to have my Ninja right outside the wedding hall but thanks to monsoons, I could not convince family and friends to allow us to go for the ride and settled for the car.
ashwinmanuk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 18:54   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
Wow ! There is no better way to pen down your first travelogue other than the most special ride of your life Its hard to find woman who is ready to embark on trips like these as a pillion. I am glad that your better half shares the same passion which you do ! I had a lot of fun in my Dooars-Lava trip a year back. Wish you had gone to Rishyap also, but i am sure you will cover that up in your new Ecosport Well keep sharing these wonderful memories and lovely pictures !
We had plans for Rishap also but as I mentioned due to the Rim bend problem had to discard the plan, but surely will do Rishap in near future again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Lovely travelogue. Hats off to both of your enthusiasm.

Personally knowing both of you, i must say you guys rock as a couple or should i say 'MADe for each other'!
Attachment 1730322

Keep travelling & keep enjoying. All the best to both of you for your future travels.
Thanks to you for the lovely snap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Great Travelogue Souvik !! What a great way to make honeymoon memorable. The pictures are awesome but I missed seeing more pics of Renesseme. Your CBR looks gorgeous on that red & black shade.

Many more trips to go !!

Regards,

Pawan
Thank you and point noted, next time will try to incorporate more pictures of Renesseme.
SVK Rider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2018, 15:47   #20
Senior - BHPian

When I read Honeymoon in title, I thought you were talking about yourself & your bike. But then I read further & realized that a real girl is also involved.
You are very lucky to have someone who enjoys the biking as much as you do & both of you look great together. Nice write-up & would have loved some more photos.
You must add a good SELFIE stick to your gear and while you are doing that, why not a GoPro on the bike too.
Stay blessed.

Regards-Sonu
ariesonu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2018, 07:55   #21
BHPian

Let me congratulate you for the first travelogue and I should definitely say you made it wonderful in terms of writing as well as pics. Keep rocking.
Last but not the least, convey my praises to your better half who supported in making such an awesome drive.
coolmind is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2018, 15:01   #22
BHPian

Wow! Nice! And I guess this was our topic of discussion during the after hours of the T-BHP meet. Well why don't we get to hear the spooky part of this sensational "ride"-o-moon?
me_sid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2018, 15:12   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_sid View Post
Wow! Nice! And I guess this was our topic of discussion during the after hours of the T-BHP meet. Well why don't we get to hear the spooky part of this sensational "ride"-o-moon?
Well firstly thought about putting that spooky part here but later discarded the same as we do not have proper proofs than the "unusual feeling" only.

Most Viewed