Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2018, 12:45   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post
Great write up and hats off to you. I really loved reading the entire post. Wish you speedy recovery and good health.
Thanks, Roby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
To you and to the two women who made this travelogue possible; as well as to the Bhpians who were there for you when you needed them, here's my salute.
Thank you so much, dailydriver. I was in two minds whether to post this "travelogue" or not as I knew this will not be as interesting or striking as most of the travelogues on this forum are. Then I thought that if my travelogue makes anyone make any minor change to their life and avoid being where I am, my life would have served one of its purposes.

Another point was that most of us have started losing trust on humanity and relationships. So, this note might perhaps restore the faith for a few. While I have kept this note mostly about the members on this forum (my wife too is a member here ) I want to mention a non-member who made a special contribution during my journey. Sorry, if I am going overboard - My sister got married one day after my first dialysis. The access point for the dialysis was groin. I was too weak and in a lot of pain to manage any tasks that a brother is supposed to manage in his sister's wedding. My childhood friend, Anirudh and his wife stepped in and managed everything from rituals to shopping to the final vidai. So much so that my sister's in-laws thought he is the real brother.

So, after reading my post if anyone reaches out to their friend(s) I will consider it a personal favour.

Thanks, again!
Biraj is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th March 2018, 10:01   #17

Re: Road-trip: Ghaziabad to Mashobra

This is not just a travelogue Biraj. This is a reminder to all about value of health and uncertainty in life. Thanks for sharing and all the best for your recovery.
prajosh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2018, 23:47   #18
BHPian

Re: Road-trip: Ghaziabad to Mashobra

This is one of its kind travelogue, a journey much beyond the kms you've travelled. Thanks for sharing and motivating all of us. And btw, pictures weren't at all boring or LOW quality, I found them equally captivating.
Avalanche2409 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks