Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2018, 10:11   #16
BHPian

re: The Crazy Bong goes to all the 4 Quadrants - Siachen, Kanyakumari, Narayan Sarovar & Kibithu

Excellent writing. Rated 5 Star. Request you to post slightly larger pictures in your next travelogue.
Old 12th April 2018, 13:46   #17
BHPian

Re: The Crazy Bong goes to all the 4 Quadrants - Siachen, Kanyakumari, Narayan Sarovar & Kibithu

Hats off to you sir! Duster is a really capable vehicle, even if its a FWD for rough roads in border areas. I'm just wondering now if a Duster AMT can also do the same feat, provided we don't get into really narrow agricultural fields. In my opinion the AMT would save a lot of stress experienced. Is there any Travelogue (extreme types) with a Duster AMT on our lovely Team-BHP?
Old 17th April 2018, 17:52   #18
BHPian

Re: The Crazy Bong goes to all the 4 Quadrants - Siachen, Kanyakumari, Narayan Sarovar & Kibithu

Superb Soumo Da. Finally got the time to read the TL. All four corners in a single year is a huge achievement. It can be easily named has the Maha-Trip. And on top of that, it has been wonderfully penned down by you. Your Duster is really going places.

Please post more photographs. And do plan a meet when you come to Kol the next time.

Regards,

Pawan
PapaBravo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2018, 13:20   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4640 View Post
Excellent writing. Rated 5 Star. Request you to post slightly larger pictures in your next travelogue.
Thank You, will remember this for next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford5 View Post
In my opinion the AMT would save a lot of stress experienced. Is there any Travelogue (extreme types) with a Duster AMT on our lovely Team-BHP?
This Year another group of Duster's are headed to Leh from Bangalore, of that 1 is an AMT, will let you know how it performs. Since you own a Duster, why dont you join the TDI Group ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Please post more photographs. And do plan a meet when you come to Kol the next time.

Regards,

Pawan
My Next Trip to Kol will be only to meet you all and maybe hangout with you all one day
Old 19th April 2018, 19:42   #20
BHPian

Hey Man,

Loved reading all through your travelogue. It brought back all those memories I've from North East.

Being a BRES (Border Roads Engineering Services) [Or otherwise known as BRO] brat I've lived 12 years in North East - 6 years in Arunachal, 3 years in Mizoram & 3 years in Tezpur (Assam) & a year in Sikkim.

It was so nice reading all about those moments you had when you crossed Tezu - You must have been 48TF & 116 RCC signs everywhere. I was there when I was a mere child (back in 1990). So much has changed since.

What needs to be appreciated is your SOLO w/ 36hrs a stretch journey. This is really commendable & at time a bit risky I would say. But then an individual would know how much their body can take.

Let me know if you're in Mumbai anytime

What left me craving from your travelogue is the scarcity of clicks - Pl upload plenty of them here so that we can have a visual treat too.
Old 17th April 2024, 15:07   #21
BHPian

Congratulations on a successful mammoth road trip!

The number of photos don't do justice to it...some more perhaps

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks