Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2018, 15:06   #31
BHPian

Re: ZNMD Trip – San Francisco to Seattle with my best buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup.bronco View Post
Hi 'vikram31', Awesome travelogue, narration and wonderful pix. ... (as in ZNMD). Cheers! Keep exploring.
Thanks Anup, yes I am glad I could capture most of the essence of my trip. It truly was a side of the US i never knew existed..
vikram31 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2018, 10:46   #32
BHPian

Awesome travelogue mate, thouroughly enjoyed going through the wonderful pics and narration, could really soak in the experience you felt. There are so many things awesome , driving through the large tree, driving with snow on both the sides, the flowers and food of varying colours, My God you had it all in this once trip buddy. Was this one of your best trips. Thanks for sharing , may you keep travelling, inspiring and keep writing.
Old 24th April 2018, 14:57   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by majumon View Post
Awesome travelogue mate, thouroughly enjoyed going through the wonderful pics and narration, could really soak in the experience you felt. There are so many things awesome , driving through the large tree, driving with snow on both the sides, the flowers and food of varying colours, My God you had it all in this once trip buddy. Was this one of your best trips. Thanks for sharing , may you keep travelling, inspiring and keep writing.
Hi majumon, without doubt this was one of the best trips I could have had. Gave me every terrain I wanted to drive on and experience, food for every craving I had and peace and chaos all in one mega party. This did not quench my need for speed, but everything else around driving was amply available.
Old 24th April 2018, 16:04   #34
BHPian

Rating the thread as a fully deserved 5 star. Oh! Sorry, this piece is beyond rating. The sheer brilliance of images, US and your dedication for this tour is absolutely worth emulating and I am sure, scores of other BHPians would now take time out of their busy schedule and do a road trip.

I got my PP in 2008 and it is expiring in the next couple of months without any VISA stamping and having done only local trips in India, your travelogue gave me enough reason to visit my Gujarati friend in Norway and my Punjabi school friend at Seattle.

Thanks and many congratulations on the safe ride.

Keep them coming!!!
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2018, 13:45   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_Kapoor4750 View Post
A very beautiful travelogue with amazing pictures, True 5-star stuff.
Your travelogue covered everything and anything from SFO to SEA. The roads, food, monuments, markets, small towns, mega cities and what not. I must thank you for showing us how to do an enjoyable long road-trip in the US of A.
Thanks for your kind works Amit. I have got so much from this forum. Along with google.com and facebook.com, a permanent tab EVERY day is team-bhp.com. Its my source to find my solitude and happiness and read and absorb about everything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDED View Post
Rating the thread as a fully deserved 5 star. Oh! Sorry, this piece is beyond rating. The sheer brilliance of images, US and your dedication for this tour is absolutely worth emulating and I am sure, scores of other BHPians would now take time out of their busy schedule and do a road trip.

I got my PP in 2008 and it is expiring in the next couple of months without any VISA stamping and having done only local trips in India, your travelogue gave me enough reason to visit my Gujarati friend in Norway and my Punjabi school friend at Seattle.

Thanks and many congratulations on the safe ride.

Keep them coming!!!
Hey MDED, do Seattle first. Canada is just a 2 hr drive from there! hahaah

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 7th May 2018 at 14:09. Reason: back to back posts merged.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks