Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2018, 21:55   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Mesmerizing photos bullet_chacha and a wonderful crisp travelogue.
First you cross the border to Bhutan. Then you go to the last village at the border. You surely have some liking to the borders.
Doing these trips is one thing, doing it on a motorbike is another, and doing it alone takes something else. On top of that, coming back with so many pictures. Hats off!
Thanks for sharing! Wish you do more and more such trips and share it with us. I'm already looking forward to see your next one in September down south.

PS: Owning a Dominar but your TBHP Handle is bullet_chacha. I might have missed it, but can you please let me know the story behind it?
Thanks for those great motivating words bro...! However, I wonder what was on your mind that you said "September" and "down South" as this is exactly what you'll see then

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Lovely travelogue there, brings back fond memories of our trip to the Valley of Flowers in 2011. It was in Aug though, considering that's when the flowers bloom. So, the landscape was pretty different. The lush greenery is a sight to behold!

We had planned to visit Mana, but didn't pursue the plan after Badrinath given the adverse weather conditions and blockages due to landslides.

Pretty commendable of you to ride solo in such a challenging terrain, but must have been equally exhilarating.
Well greenery is something that I totally missed, brown bald mountains as I call them. Rivers were famished and stream dry. But this is the very beauty. Maybe now I know what time to go there, travelling is all about learning, isn't it?

However, the terrain, especially the road, was pretty much forgiving. I would call it an easy ride, barring the Delhi-Haridwar stretch, but only because of traffic, roads are pretty well built otherwise.

Last edited by SDP : 19th May 2018 at 16:13. Reason: Merging back to back posts
Old 21st May 2018, 22:03   #17
BHPian

Re: To the last village of India - Mana, Uttarakhand. Chronicles of a Lone Biker

Beautifully narrated blog with some great captures.
Dominar makes a good case for long distance travel.
Keep travelling and sharing such wonderful blogs.
I have plans of doing Nepal and Bhutan this December with family and Duster. The information you shared helps a lot.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks