Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2020, 16:01   #61
BHPian

Re: To escape in-laws, I became an outlaw and fled to the waiting arms of the 7 sisters…and their co

I spent close to 6 hours reading your travelogue, my decision to read didn't go wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I could see the seven sisters and their cousin through your words, very vivid and colorful

You should put to use your witty writing skill and bring out a book on this travelogue
.HEM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th February 2020, 18:32   #62
BHPian

Re: To escape in-laws, I became an outlaw and fled to the waiting arms of the 7 sisters…and their co

Beautifully written and a truly amazing travelogue.
Felt like I was the fourth passenger in your Terrano!
Being a Calcuttan, I do have to visit the city of joy frequently and I do concur with your views on Kolkata Police. You have been much kinder in your portrayal of them than they actually are: even the local language doesn't help! Only thing being that they are downright cheap (pun intended) in their demands.

How I wish you had a few more days to relax on the way as you did in Roing, enjoying all the associated sights and sounds of the 7 sisters.
However, kudos!
aqualeo2040 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2020, 01:27   #63

Thank you for sharing this beautiful write up. Taking my Baleno from Bangalore to Jorhat has been a long standing dream and your adventure just fuelled it further. You sir, have a way with your words for sure. Loved every bit of it. Very subtle narration with an undertone of humour and sarcasm. Keep travelling and writing more!

Last edited by BlackPearl : 13th February 2020 at 02:03. Reason: Typo
don28484 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2020, 00:21   #64
BHPian

What better way to spend a Sunday than to read this spectacular travelogue of yours??
Thank you for sharing this awesome report with all of us
Kashish is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2020, 13:46   #65
BHPian

Thank you for taking the time to pen this! You do have a way with words and I especially enjoyed the humor and narration which made me feel I was along for the ride. Thank you!

PS: Read the entire log in one go today a Sunday in the midst of the lockdown. Brilliant investment of 2+ hours
Caadmara is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th August 2021, 18:44   #66
BHPian

wow! what a thread. Spent hours reading it and today's work productivity has been hit massively. But what a thread.

I have done parts of North East, but wifey hasn't been there at all. So a full blown NE trip is in the works, and I am keen on driving all the way. Had a broad itinerary worked out, but reading your travelogue has helped with many ideas on the finer details.

Your thread is super helpful, and truly appreciate it, BHPian RedTerrano!

Look forward to reading about more of your travels

Cheers!
VT-RNS is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed