Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 15th October 2018, 17:58   #46
BHPian

Default Re: A week in Ladakh

Wonderful log, there. Read it in one go. The bolero is a beast in true sense. I got a hand on it on my recent trip to my village - pulls like a monster. Congratulations on the feat.
amods is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2018, 21:56   #47
BHPian

Default Re: A week in Ladakh

What a wonderful read this travelogue is It goes without saying the wonderful Photography from you and Debdeep Da which compliments the write up so very well. Rated it a well deserved 5*, wish could rate it higher than that !

Sharing a picture captured on my 2015 Trip to Ladakh which is clicked at the same place as your opening picture, with a different perspective.

A week in Ladakh-d14.12.jpg

Just relived all my memories of my trip to Ladakh with like minded buddies in my Ford Figo. Sharing a picture :

A week in Ladakh-d14.16.jpg

It is very sad that JKDS had to miss out on all the fun from Leh onwards. But I think the decisions taken by the team was for the good. JKDS will be one of the few to repeat Ladakh once again and this time complete the entire circuit as well. All is well that ends well !

Keep sharing such lovely write ups and keep inspiring us
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote