Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2018, 19:15   #31
BHPian

Re: TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier

Two blockbusters having same casting, same location and same rides is as rare as having triplets with identical faces.
Well the TUV 300 looks awesome in such a terrian, no doubt Anand Sir couldn't resist from twittering. A well deserved 5 stars.
lovecars21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2018, 03:16   #32
Team-BHP Support

Brilliant use of the camera, and great account of your journey. I really enjoyed reading it, and looking forward to more.
benbsb29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2018, 20:41   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING DYSP View Post
An amazing travelogue. Enjoyed reading it.

Look, this is how Mahindra & Mahindra Chairman Mr. Anand Mahindra reacted to your thread on twitter.

Thank you so much for sharing this. Made my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. Will get a treat from mi2n for this the next time I am in Kolkata

Surely, awaiting your return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudipto-S-Team View Post
Great travelogue with very nice photographs. Captures the essence of the trip. You got fabulous weather. I was also in Ladakh around the same time trekking to Stok Kangri. The weather up there was horrendous with serious snow fall. Hope to meet you one of these days.

Thank you! Do put up some pictures of the trek. It would be great to catch up someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics View Post
I am perplexed about this photo . Initially thought it could be a post processing artifact. But the other alias travelog too has an identical picture of the same place, the aspect ratio of hills betwen the two pictures perfectly matching.

What is this, a natural demarkation ? how could that be super straight ?

We were ourselves perplexed by the place. Sharing a dash cam clip of the area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecars21 View Post
Two blockbusters having same casting, same location and same rides is as rare as having triplets with identical faces.
Well the TUV 300 looks awesome in such a terrian, no doubt Anand Sir couldn't resist from twittering. A well deserved 5 stars.

Thanks Arun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Brilliant use of the camera, and great account of your journey. I really enjoyed reading it, and looking forward to more.

Thank you! Glad you liked the photos.
mi2n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2018, 21:27   #34
BHPian

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful Travelogue mi2n !! Just made me relive my memories of my Ladakh Trip in 2015.

It's 2018 and most of the memories are very deeply embedded within me. Driving to Ladakh is just not a trip, it is an experience of a lifetime which brings certain noticeable and some eternal changes in oneself as a human being.

However, on a lighter note, when one of the locals got to know that we had driven to Ladakh from Kolkata, he said - "Sahab aaplog itni durr se yahaan kya karne aate ho ? Yahaan toh nange parbat ke siva kuch nahin hai !" I just smiled and said that - "yeh hi toh aur kahin nahin milta !"

Sharing a few pictures of my trip back in 2015 in my Ford Figo :

TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier-12565516_10155102328376959_6524256866911329163_n2-2.jpg

TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier-d8.33.jpg

TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier-d10.16.jpg

TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier-d10.31.jpg

TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier-page-7-post-105.jpg

TUV3OO-Ladakh: The Final Frontier-d12.14a.jpg

However, I believe that there are more frontiers remaining, more roads to drive on, more feathers to be put on the cap !! Keep driving and keep writing !
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks