Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2018, 23:24   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: S-Cross'd : Gokak

Awesome!
Back to back travel stories of Kungfu Panda; and I couldn't ask for more!
Glad to see both the stories on the home page too.

As your sign off promised for the five digit run, I will be on the look out. Wonderful narration and beautiful photographs. I guess I seriously need to focus some attention to Karnataka and MH.
I will take the liberty to trouble you for guidance
dhanushmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2018, 09:30   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushmenon View Post
Awesome!
Back to back travel stories of Kungfu Panda; and I couldn't ask for more!
Glad to see both the stories on the home page too.

As your sign off promised for the five digit run, I will be on the look out. Wonderful narration and beautiful photographs. I guess I seriously need to focus some attention to Karnataka and MH.
I will take the liberty to trouble you for guidance

Thanks Dhanush.
MH is one place I love tripping to, despite it having the worst roads in the country (this feedback is after my central India drive). KA has its charm, especially the North Western KA for natural beauty.

You can catch hold of me probably by end November
Old 27th September 2018, 16:38   #33
BHPian

It actually looks like that in full monsoon. I actually was trembling walking across hanging bridge watching water flow at full tilt below me and bridge swaying due to wind. It was some experience.

You can take steps and go down to bottom. There is small temple on the other side which gives different views.

Sunil Gavaskar was born in this town is what they say. Was fortunate to get a tour of the factory too. It was long back... though.

Brought back nice memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Thanks bhp_maniac.

That can be done in next your drive towards Mumbai or MH. Budget a minimum of 4 hours for this loop.

If it looks like this budget more
Attachment 1802221

Pic from internet. Copy right lies with the respective owners.

It actually looks like that in full monsoon. I actually was trembling walking across hanging bridge watching water flow at full tilt below me and bridge swaying due to wind. It was some experience.

You can take steps and go down to bottom. There is small temple on the other side which gives different views.

Sunil Gavaskar was born in this town is what they say. Was fortunate to get a tour of the factory too. It was long back... though.

Brought back nice memories.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 25th October 2018 at 04:46. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
Old 24th October 2018, 17:18   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Immediately Gokak came to my memories. Gokak is very near to Belgaum, some 35Kms. Well that gives me also the option to have some food from Belgaum before continuing back home.
Enjoyed your write up and pics laluks. Can you let me know where did you stay at Gokak as we have a trip planned to Maharastra this month end and while coming back will halt at Gokak one night and cover the places you have mentioned here.

KK
Old 24th October 2018, 18:48   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata View Post
Enjoyed your write up and pics laluks. Can you let me know where did you stay at Gokak as we have a trip planned to Maharastra this month end and while coming back will halt at Gokak one night and cover the places you have mentioned here.

KK

I did not stay at Gokak. I was in Karad for the night. You can stay in Belgaum which is nearby and do this circuit as a day trip.
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks