Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2018, 23:56   #16
BHPian

Re: I shot two Bimmers with stones! With two BMWs to Vijayanagara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.AD View Post
That is a nice photo. Thanks for sharing it.

This thread is not about any particular brand at all. Any car, if photographed well by a skilled photographer will look beautiful. Automobile photography is an art, just like any other photography, and this experiment was about that art rather than the cars themselves. It just so happened that the two cars in this trip were BMWs, by pure coincidence, but the trip was about the art of photography rather than the car brand.
If this post has to be about automobile photography, let me take this as an opportunity to upload one of the favourite photos of my car. Photo taken last August at Hetauda by Samsung J7 mobile camera.
Attached Thumbnails
I shot two Bimmers with stones! With two BMWs to Vijayanagara-1541787835767279.jpg  

amitjha086 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 08:54   #17
BHPian

Excellent write up and photographs! The cars look fantastic next to the rocky backdrop! Im now wanting to visit Vijayanagara/Hampi even more than i always did. Well done.
slackyboy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th November 2018, 08:31   #18
BHPian

Nice pictures and write up, guys.

Both the cars look fabulous against the rocky backgrounds and on the roads as well, but I am more drawn towards the blue one. I particularly like the metallic finish and the alloy wheels of that one.

I think the defining picture was the one of the photographer on the ground, taking a snap, from just the right angle.
keep traveling.

Cheerio!
alphadog is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th December 2018, 00:13   #19
Senior - BHPian

Apparently, everything’s said & done by our fellow bhpians. But, here’s my piece too

I must say the travelogue isn’t too lengthy but pretty much contains all the crisp & clear narration & juicy pics with wonderful machines in the background.

Hampi is one of the best historical places to have a photo shoot conducted with modern machines adding to the glory. Hope to see more travelogues from the Trio!
gururajrv is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks