Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2019, 14:11   #16
BHPian

Re: Hayek's Road Trips - Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway (USA) in an Infiniti QX60

Amazing road trip Hayek.

The Ethiopian food plate is always huge and the food suits our Indian palette.

About Chicago, it is a wonderful city. If you are interested in Chicago architecture, do follow a page named @chiarchitecture on Instagram. Chicago is huge urban metropolis. They even made a film on high homicide rate in Chicago named as "Chi-Raq" to denote that some neighbourhoods have high crime rates than Iraq.
rst89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2019, 22:36   #17
BHPian

Re: Hayek's Road Trips - Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway (USA) in an Infiniti QX60

Cool roadtrip travelogue.

I have personally did BlueRidge Pkwy trip a decade ago. Mountain & countryside roads, scenic parks and lots & lots of color shades of the trees during fall season (around Oct - Nov). Allow me to post few pics from memories!
Attached Thumbnails
Hayek's Road Trips - Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway (USA) in an Infiniti QX60-img_0653.jpg  

Hayek's Road Trips - Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway (USA) in an Infiniti QX60-img_0688.jpg  

Last edited by Pam81 : 17th January 2019 at 22:41. Reason: Adding pics
Pam81 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th January 2019, 07:55   #18
BHPian

Very nice trip log. Brought back memories. I used to live in Virginia for 6 Years and Skyline Drive was once a month early morning getaway. BTW, some 20 miles from Natural Bridge, there is a narrow wooden walkway bridge at some 200 metres long to an island - forgot the name of the place and it is off the regular tourist map. That was an amazing place to just walk or stand and take photos.
vsbabu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks