Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2019, 14:48   #16
BHPian

Re: Road Trip: Heritage Karnataka

Very nice travelogue indeed. Also, the timing is perfect. My wife and I are planning a 4-day getaway to Hampi in 2 weeks time and this has helped me make a note of a few things that we must do while we are there. Incidentally, we are staying at the Hyatt Place as well. I had earlier booked at the Shivavilas Palace but changed the booking as the airport is nearby.

While the plan is to drive down from Bangalore, I am keeping the option of taking a flight open just in case we decide to do that.

Parikshith
Old 21st January 2019, 17:03   #17
BHPian

Beautiful pics. Hampi could be my next destination, and information provided by you in this travelogue should help me immensely. Thank you for sharing.
Old 22nd January 2019, 11:55   #18
BHPian

Nice travelogue with good pictures. Reminded me of my visit to Hampi, Badami, Aihole & Pattadakal in Dec 2017. These places really make a very good heritage circuit. The list of tourist spots in Hampi is too long. ASI listed spots in the attachment for those who are planning a visit
Attached Thumbnails
Road Trip: Heritage Karnataka-img20171229090647.jpg  

Old 6th February 2019, 19:44   #19
Senior - BHPian

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I am glad all of you liked the travelogue.

Hampi is indeed a MUST VISIT place, especially if you are into serious photography. Every nook and corner presents a great photo opportunity, be it architectural or portrait or landscape.

However, ours was a bit hectic trip. I feel that Hampi alone deserves a week long stay so that one can cover all important places leisurely.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks