Team-BHP - An enchanting drive from West to North East India - Pune to Arunachal, Assam & Meghalaya
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   An enchanting drive from West to North East India - Pune to Arunachal, Assam & Meghalaya (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/205990-enchanting-drive-west-north-east-india-pune-arunachal-assam-meghalaya-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovecars21 (Post 4579848)
Its an Epic!
One of the most detailed travelogue I have read in tbhp. Your travelogue will surely help fellow bhupians like us who are planning to drive to Arunachal.
Surely a five starer!

Thank You lovecars21. This is for sure good encouragement for me for writing more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2himanshu (Post 4579859)
We used a bike carrier on boot for three bikes and put two on the roof rack.

We removed and put all the wheels in the boot along with our other gear like tents and sleeping bags. We used only one backpack per person to save space

Attachment 1871123

For our Ladakh tour, a couple of years back, we had used Scorpio

Attachment 1871121

thanks 2himanshu for all pics which clearly explains how you guys traveled and I liked that teaser video.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subroto Bhowmik (Post 4580055)
You seem to be a very calm person with loads of patience, the way you handled the accident,two engine alarms and sela pass roads were highly commendable!

Also kudos to your little princess for enduring such a long and arduous tour.

I read it over two days during my lunch time as I was engrossed in your travelogue with lovely pictures and videos.

Keep travelling and blogging mate...

Thanks Subroto Bhowmik I am glad to read that my travelogue engulfed you and appreciate your candid feedback.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shriram81 (Post 4585205)
thanks 2himanshu for all pics which clearly explains how you guys traveled and I liked that teaser video.

Appreciate it :)

The full video will be uploaded soon

Regards

I really enjoyed reading you post !
I was wondering about the road conditions from Kaziranga – Shillong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashwat B (Post 4612689)
I really enjoyed reading you post !
I was wondering about the road conditions from Kaziranga – Shillong.

The toad is all good from Kaziranga to Shillong and can be driven at any time of day or night.

Most of the road is four lane and buttersmooth and it takes 5 to 6 hours depending on traffic.

Great trip it seems .... And even better write-up. Well done. Enjoyed reading and watching all through !!!

Great travelogue. So detailed with beautiful pictures and videos. Keep traveling and writing. Brought back memories of my trip with my two year old daughter to Tsongo lake in Sikkim.

Was looking for a thread for Mumbai to Shillong and found this.
Great travelogue!

I'm planning for one myself in September-october and confused on the best route.
Any suggestions would be appreciated