Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 6th May 2019, 20:43   #31
BHPian

Default Re: An enchanting drive from West to North East India - Pune to Arunachal, Assam & Meghalaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecars21 View Post
Its an Epic!
One of the most detailed travelogue I have read in tbhp. Your travelogue will surely help fellow bhupians like us who are planning to drive to Arunachal.
Surely a five starer!
Thank You lovecars21. This is for sure good encouragement for me for writing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2himanshu View Post
We used a bike carrier on boot for three bikes and put two on the roof rack.

We removed and put all the wheels in the boot along with our other gear like tents and sleeping bags. We used only one backpack per person to save space

Attachment 1871123

For our Ladakh tour, a couple of years back, we had used Scorpio

Attachment 1871121

thanks 2himanshu for all pics which clearly explains how you guys traveled and I liked that teaser video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subroto Bhowmik View Post
You seem to be a very calm person with loads of patience, the way you handled the accident,two engine alarms and sela pass roads were highly commendable!

Also kudos to your little princess for enduring such a long and arduous tour.

I read it over two days during my lunch time as I was engrossed in your travelogue with lovely pictures and videos.

Keep travelling and blogging mate...
Thanks Subroto Bhowmik I am glad to read that my travelogue engulfed you and appreciate your candid feedback.

Last edited by SDP : 6th May 2019 at 22:14. Reason: Removed video link from the quote
shriram81 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2019, 14:13   #32
BHPian

Default Re: An enchanting drive from West to North East India - Pune to Arunachal, Assam & Meghalaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by shriram81 View Post
thanks 2himanshu for all pics which clearly explains how you guys traveled and I liked that teaser video.
Appreciate it

The full video will be uploaded soon

Regards
2himanshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2019, 15:42   #33
BHPian

I really enjoyed reading you post !
I was wondering about the road conditions from Kaziranga Shillong.
Shashwat B is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2019, 10:55   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashwat B View Post
I really enjoyed reading you post !
I was wondering about the road conditions from Kaziranga – Shillong.
The toad is all good from Kaziranga to Shillong and can be driven at any time of day or night.

Most of the road is four lane and buttersmooth and it takes 5 to 6 hours depending on traffic.
shriram81 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2019, 20:02   #35
BHPian

Great trip it seems .... And even better write-up. Well done. Enjoyed reading and watching all through !!!
naren_gs1 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2019, 11:16   #36
BHPian

Great travelogue. So detailed with beautiful pictures and videos. Keep traveling and writing. Brought back memories of my trip with my two year old daughter to Tsongo lake in Sikkim.
i20ian is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote