Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2019, 18:26   #16
Team-BHP Support

Note from Support: Thread moved to the Travelogues section. Thanks for sharing!
aah78 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th August 2019, 19:08   #17
BHPian

Re: The Chole Kulche Ride – 11 states, 6500 km and a wintery North India Trip on Hulk!

Beautiful pictures and wonderful travelogue...thanks for sharing!
Hells_Fury is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th August 2019, 20:25   #18
BHPian

Hi there.

I too am very fond of travelling but due to the very busy nature of my job, am not able to do so as frequently as I would love to! So what to do to satiate the travel bug in me- read travelogues and I have read quite a few of them.

I was mesmerised by the title of your ride- you even had t shirts to go along with it- since I am from Punjab. What I absolutely liked best was the details and pics of all the food items you had on your platter. Getting to see so much cuisine was fun.

I must also note the meticulous attention to detail in penning all your travel. This seems was the reason for such a candorously vivid capture of detail. The purpose of a good travelogue is to make the reader think he is riding with you and you managed to carry me along your journey beautifully. At least that is what I felt. You are a prolific writer and must pursue this hobby. Glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality of Punjab.

I congratulate both you and Atul for this magnanimous and behemoth journey and wish you many more to come with prayers and wishes for your safety.

Didn't realise how one hour passed by savouring the details and flavours of your trip.
Best of luck and keep riding.
knrn is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 06:37   #19
BHPian

Re: The Chole Kulche Ride – 11 states, 6500 km and a wintery North India Trip on Hulk!

What a beautiful trip you guys took together. Epic narration, loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing.
ARAY is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 09:32   #20
BHPian

Incredible! One word for your travelogue. I was mesmerized to read your last one driving to the easternmost border of India. I come from Assam and have been to those areas but never felt someone can ride it from here, Bangalore. And then comes this one.
Thanks for taking time out to pen this detailed log. It will be helpful for anyone who is visiting these places.
Ride and Drive safe and enjoy exploring more.
busydrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 11:33   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandita_bayan21 View Post
Our journey never ends, life has a way of changing things in incredible ways. Today I’m here, tomorrow I’m somewhere else….
What a trip report. It was very involving to read and felt like I myself was part of the trip.

Great pics as always, but some of them are wallpaper material. Keep it up and all the best for your future trips!
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 12:49   #22
BHPian

Thank you for sharing your trip with all the details and pictures. Truly amazing experience where I can only envy your passion, accomplishment and more so your fitness levels to continue to ride without fatigue. It must have been one hell of an experience and one more blissful addition to your travel diaries.
RajeevSharma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 14:02   #23
BHPian

Woah! That was my reaction through out the log. It's a great feat that you guys have achieved. It's not as easy as it looks. Especially on a bike it's never ever easy!
Would love to know how did hulk do throughout the trip and the general road behavior of the beast. Was it comfortable enough? Were you not numb?

PS : Funny, even I have to choose between Diwali and Christmas as an optional holiday
bhansali_hardik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 16:05   #24
BHPian

Yet another splendid travelogue from both of you! As usual, the photos are a treat to watch as well.

When I started reading the thread, I was wondering how I missed such a beautiful travelogue written in Feb 2019. But it looks like it was completed and moved out of the assembly line recently.

I’m already following you guys on YouTube, so I guess we can wait for the vlogs as well pretty soon!

Had I known that you guys are planning a ride through Ahmedabad, I would have certainly loved to meet both of you. With the number of miles you both clock in every ride, I’m sure that there will be a lot of stuff that I could learn.

Ride Safe,
R-Six
R-Six is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 16:47   #25
BHPian

Crossing 11 states and traveling 6500Kms is a huge task and takes lot of planning. You two completed the journey very well. Exploring the unknown brings us lot of surprises and I like the surprise from the owner of 'Mama Meat'. God Bless him..

Photography was very good in a way that it transfer the exact mood. Thanks for sharing the travelogue
TorqueKnight is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 17:32   #26
BHPian

Hey,
following you since your 1st travelogue.

You have covered this in such detail, that there are absolutely no questions left unanswered.
Photos are splendid as always.

Just wanted to ask, if you were bothered by police personals in any of the 11 states since you had a KA bike.
Nitish.arnold is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 18:23   #27
BHPian

Some other level of touring you both do together, as well as the effort you take to document it. Inspired!
Parishrut is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th August 2019, 10:41   #28
BHPian

Nandita and Atul = An extra ordinary travelogue. (Yet another)
This is beyond beautiful
I can't say what is more appealing, pics or your narration.
Keep exploring. Safe and sound.
Thank you.
Orange GTX is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th August 2019, 15:17   #29
BHPian

What a great Travelogue Nandita and Atul!! Great writing with some lip smacking pictures (of food of course). I am taking tips out of your ride - planning to do Rajasthan this winter!

Thanks for sharing!

-DB
DBeast is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th August 2019, 19:05   #30
BHPian

Salute to both of you, Nandita and Atul!! Take a bow!

Such an awe-inspiring journey, such meticulous detailing, such flowing narration, and such vivid photography! Thank you so much for sharing this travelog, this is one for the ages.

I wish you both many such inspiring journeys, and will await your next travel report.

Cheers,
R_S
roadie_swift is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ฉ2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks