Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2019, 22:00   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Chole Kulche Ride – 11 states, 6500 km and a wintery North India Trip on Hulk!

Nice. And I thought I just read another one of your travelogues. You guys keep riding! Awesome.

Nice set of pics again and great food too.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 31st August 2019 at 07:42. Reason: typo
naveenroy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2019, 10:16   #32
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Chole Kulche Ride – 11 states, 6500 km and a wintery North India Trip on Hulk!

Thanks for another blockbuster travelogue, guys !

I absolutely love the intrinsic details in all your travelogues and the amazing photography that goes with it. I am sure you both have now covered the entire length and breath of the country on motorcycles. What next? Winter Spiti? Mustang Valley?
//M is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2019, 22:32   #33
BHPian

Your travelogues are both informative and marvelous to read. The pictures really live upto the saying 'A picture is worth a thousand words.'
Your 10,000 km ride to North-East is a case in point. The minutest details you provide really help a lot for prospective visitors. You have found the perfect companion in Hulk and using it in such a way that it has found the purpose it was built for.
Keep up with more amazing travelogues and we all can't wait to see you unearthing hidden gems with your Hulk from tourist radar.
Abhinav V is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th September 2019, 13:32   #34
Senior - BHPian

Another set of amazing pictures along with the best of information from you guys, congratulations on this chole kulche ride.Yours travelogues are few of the ones i am glued to.Keep exploring and sharing your amazing journey on your hulk.
Loved the food part through out ;-)
vijaythacker is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2019, 00:16   #35
BHPian

Awesome narration Nandita I felt riding with you guys. Salute to you and Atul's stamina doing such long trips on a bike...
Jajabor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th October 2019, 21:49   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aah78 View Post
Note from Support: Thread moved to the Travelogues section. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Fury View Post
Beautiful pictures and wonderful travelogue...thanks for sharing!
Thanks Sandeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knrn View Post
Best of luck and keep riding.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAY View Post
What a beautiful trip you guys took together. Epic narration, loved every bit of it. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by busydrive View Post
Ride and Drive safe and enjoy exploring more.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
What a trip report. It was very involving to read and felt like I myself was part of the trip. Great pics as always, but some of them are wallpaper material. Keep it up and all the best for your future trips!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajeevSharma View Post
Thank you for sharing your trip with all the details and pictures. Truly amazing experience where I can only envy your passion, accomplishment and more so your fitness levels to continue to ride without fatigue. It must have been one hell of an experience and one more blissful addition to your travel diaries.
Thank you so much, Rajeev!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Woah! That was my reaction through out the log. It's a great feat that you guys have achieved. It's not as easy as it looks. Especially on a bike it's never ever easy!
Would love to know how did hulk do throughout the trip and the general road behavior of the beast. Was it comfortable enough? Were you not numb?
Thank you so much, Hardik. Hulk is always comfortable for me, after having ridden as pillion on Duke 390 for almost close to a lac kms. We take breaks every 150-200 kms. Versys 650 is an extremely comfortable and reliable bike. It is at home on the open road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Six View Post
Yet another splendid travelogue from both of you! As usual, the photos are a treat to watch as well. I’m already following you guys on YouTube, so I guess we can wait for the vlogs as well pretty soon!
Had I known that you guys are planning a ride through Ahmedabad, I would have certainly loved to meet both of you. With the number of miles you both clock in every ride, I’m sure that there will be a lot of stuff that I could learn.
Ride Safe,
R-Six
Thank you so much! And yes, we will be soon working on the v-logs for this ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueKnight View Post
Crossing 11 states and traveling 6500Kms is a huge task and takes lot of planning. You two completed the journey very well. Exploring the unknown brings us lot of surprises and I like the surprise from the owner of 'Mama Meat'. God Bless him..Photography was very good in a way that it transfer the exact mood. Thanks for sharing the travelogue
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitish.arnold View Post
Hey,
following you since your 1st travelogue. You have covered this in such detail, that there are absolutely no questions left unanswered.
Photos are splendid as always. Just wanted to ask, if you were bothered by police personals in any of the 11 states since you had a KA bike.
Thank you so much! Not really, Nitish. We never faced any police related issues in this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishrut View Post
Some other level of touring you both do together, as well as the effort you take to document it. Inspired!
Thank you so much, Parishrut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange GTX View Post
Nandita and Atul = An extra ordinary travelogue. (Yet another) This is beyond beautiful clap. I can't say what is more appealing, pics or your narration. Keep exploring. Safe and sound.
Thank you.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBeast View Post
What a great Travelogue Nandita and Atul!! Great writing with some lip smacking pictures (of food of course). I am taking tips out of your ride - planning to do Rajasthan this winter! Thanks for sharing!

-DB
Thank you so much! If you are doing Rajasthan trip, please also do read about our Rann Ride t-log. Here is the link - https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...-9-states.html (Ride to the Jewels of Western India (Gujarat and Rajasthan) : A voyage of 7500 kms across 9 states)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
Salute to both of you, Nandita and Atul!! Take a bow! Such an awe-inspiring journey, such meticulous detailing, such flowing narration, and such vivid photography! Thank you so much for sharing this travelog, this is one for the ages. I wish you both many such inspiring journeys, and will await your next travel report.
Cheers,
R_S
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Nice. And I thought I just read another one of your travelogues. You guys keep riding! Awesome.

Nice set of pics again and great food too.
Thanks Naveen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Thanks for another blockbuster travelogue, guys ! I absolutely love the intrinsic details in all your travelogues and the amazing photography that goes with it. I am sure you both have now covered the entire length and breath of the country on motorcycles. What next? Winter Spiti? Mustang Valley?
Thank you so much! We are back from Spiti ride a month back, will upload the t-log shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav V View Post
Your travelogues are both informative and marvelous to read. The pictures really live upto the saying 'A picture is worth a thousand words.'
Your 10,000 km ride to North-East is a case in point. The minutest details you provide really help a lot for prospective visitors. You have found the perfect companion in Hulk and using it in such a way that it has found the purpose it was built for.
Keep up with more amazing travelogues and we all can't wait to see you unearthing hidden gems with your Hulk from tourist radar.
Thank you so much, Abhinav.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
Another set of amazing pictures along with the best of information from you guys, congratulations on this chole kulche ride.Yours travelogues are few of the ones i am glued to.Keep exploring and sharing your amazing journey on your hulk.
Loved the food part through out ;-)
Thank you so much, Vijay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jajabor View Post
Awesome narration Nandita I felt riding with you guys. Salute to you and Atul's stamina doing such long trips on a bike...
Thank you so much! Looks like you are from GHY and as you would know I'm also a fellow Guwahatian.
nandita_bayan21 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th October 2019, 12:53   #37
BHPian

Yes, I am from Guwahati. Next time you and Atul are in Guwahati please contact for a meet. We have some more Bhpians from Guwahati also I have an Offroaders group by the name of Assam Offroaders.
Jajabor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2020, 01:55   #38
BHPian

Finally started editing the videos of this ride, thanks to the free time during lockdown.

Here goes the trailer:

Daywise videos will be uploaded soon
atul.ktm is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th April 2020, 19:12   #39
BHPian

Opened up Team-BHP today after many days (in the morning) and chanced upon this narration. It made my day as I was feeling a bit grumpy since morning.
Congratulations on your trip and the excellent narration. The mix of sentences, details and photographs being almost the right proportion.
I have never ridden a bike, much less sat on one and at the outset was wondering where the pillion be sitting.
You have the spirit, energy and stamina. So continue to travel and keep feeding us vicarious travelers.
A well deserved 5 star!
dgoyle is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th May 2020, 18:38   #40
BHPian

Here are few of the videos that have been edited. Remaining will be up soon

atul.ktm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th May 2020, 07:03   #41
BHPian

Hi Atul & Nandita nice and detailed videos. It's quite refreshing to watch travel descriptions in these lockdown and trying times. Stay safe
Jajabor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2020, 15:25   #42
BHPian

Here are the last three videos of our Chole Kulche Ride:

atul.ktm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2020, 15:46   #43
Senior - BHPian

Was going to ask you about the next rides in planning once everything settles down from you guys and here you have posted some amazing video clips of your trip.Keep it up!!
vijaythacker is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks