Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 13th March 2019, 10:10   #16
Tgo
BHPian

Default Re: Terai Forests of UP - Dudhwa Tiger Reserve, Kishanpur & Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDED View Post
Rating the thread with well deserved 5 star. Never imagined UP will have such exquisitely managed place.
Thank you indeed.

Your words resonate with my thoughts too. It was great to see the effort the forest and tourism dept. have put in to promote the conservation and tourism in the state. All the best for your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
The lazy and dream snaps with roads as the leading lines are amazing to stare at.

How I wish, there was a train in the frame! Would have been an icing on the cake !
The tracks lined with tall trees were surely a view to behold.

For the icing I would have had to jump into the river to save myself as I was already on the track to take that picture.
Tgo is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote