Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 16th July 2019, 17:16   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Road-trip to the serene yet majestic Borong (South Sikkim)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
I loved the view from your balcony.

Awesome pics and very nicely written travelogue. I would love to cover this part of the world some time soon.
Thanks arun_josie! Zones covering Sikkim, North Bengal and North-East region of India are indeed beautiful and serene. All the best in advance for your venture.
gearhead_mait is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 16:52   #17
BHPian

Hi gearhead_mait,

Really enjoyed reading your travelogue. Wonderful crisp narration and awesome pictures. The night long drive back to Kolkata with a power nap on the road might raise a few eyebrows though, specially with wifey alongside, considering the law and order situation in Bengal. But as you said, little risk taking spices up the life. Last time i met you at Shaktigarh by chance when you were on your way back from Lahaul Spiti tour. Hope you would recollect. Cheers.
Safedriver76 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2019, 14:48   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safedriver76 View Post
Hi gearhead_mait,

Really enjoyed reading your travelogue. Wonderful crisp narration and awesome pictures. The night long drive back to Kolkata with a power nap on the road might raise a few eyebrows though, specially with wifey alongside, considering the law and order situation in Bengal. But as you said, little risk taking spices up the life. Last time i met you at Shaktigarh by chance when you were on your way back from Lahaul Spiti tour. Hope you would recollect. Cheers.
Thanks a lot, Suptratim da!

You don't need to remind me of our wonderful short meet at Shaktigarh. I was damn tired physically at that moment but at the same time it was a satisfying trip, one of our best trips you can say. Meeting you and your family and friends was a perfect end to a fantastic trip. I guess you were returning from Mukutmanipur at that time? We did a three day road trip to Purulia in January this year, but still not able to write down the travelogue
gearhead_mait is offline   Reply With Quote