Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2020, 20:33   #16
BHPian

Re: Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things

Astonishing captures sir. You really are a truly passionate photographer, it really takes a lot of patience to capture such amazing images.

And since you mentioned about the fujifilm xt100 in your gear, would you mind if i ask you to share a bit (experience sorta) on this device. I'm thinking of getting one . Thanking you in advance
_lewie_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2020, 09:45   #17
BHPian

I would strongly recommend following the OP on instagram and take a look at the astonishing pictures that he has clicked. Simply incredible!
Ameya_G is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2020, 15:56   #18
BHPian

I just happened to chance upon this thread and boy was i captivated. A few things I would like to comment and appreciate-

1. Not only do you have a penchant for capturing the moment but also the vision to encompass it.
  2. The gears used are Nikon D7500 & Nikon Z6 with Sigma 24-105mm/ Sigma 150-600 mm lenses and Fuji X-T100.I knew those pics were a 600mm telephoto and a 15 mm.
  3. You really take a long time planning each pic and also what to write about it. Such thoughts cannot be written at a moment's notice. They collect as you go through a pic again and again and even begin to notice the finer details. i appreciate such reflective writing.
  4. And a wish. i would love to read a description of the north-east or a place fit for a soliloquy- like Leh in your words.
With thanks and heartfelt appreciation of your art.

Last edited by ampere : 10th February 2020 at 17:46.
knrn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th February 2020, 08:22   #19
BHPian

Brilliant pictures. Just got awestruck by looking at them. Each of your picture has stories to tell which are heart touching. Bravo!!
delix is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2020, 14:53   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsUnlimited View Post
I can only quote from Anand, "Babu Moshai, zindagi badi honi chahiye, lambi nahi!"
True, Sir. I've been realizing more of that lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100BHP View Post
Amazing Heart, equally amazing pics - get well soon !
Thank you buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipin Kumar View Post
These are all surroundings of Trivandrum but in the Tamil Nadu territory. One would certainly want to visit these places, being inspired by this thread.
With due respects to Kerala, let me say friend - if you want ot enjoy open spaces, rural settings and have a good drive, the opetion is to escape to TN. With the urban-rural differentiation diminishing in Kerala, I feel the need to be in still 'rustic' places to enjoy the freedom, where there are less people and more of nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlover88 View Post
Would love to follow you on instagram to see more of your photographs.
My IG - nomadic_skyseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by _lewie_ View Post
And since you mentioned about the fujifilm xt100 in your gear, would you mind if i ask you to share a bit (experience sorta) on this device. I'm thinking of getting one . Thanking you in advance
Fuji had always enticed me for the human skin color tones and the golden-hour tones they produce. Hence I use them mostly for clicking humans/ morning/ evening shades. Also, the retro-look was also a factor in selecting Fuji. I'm totally staisfied that Fuji meets my specific requirements buddy I've a friend who's a leading guy in Fashion Photography and 2 months back, he switched onto Fuji's high-end model for his professional works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knrn View Post
I just happened to chance upon this thread and boy was i captivated. A few things I would like to comment and appreciate-
  1. Not only do you have a penchant for capturing the moment but also the vision to encompass it.
  2. The gears used are Nikon D7500 & Nikon Z6 with Sigma 24-105mm/ Sigma 150-600 mm lenses and Fuji X-T100.I knew those pics were a 600mm telephoto and a 15 mm.
  3. You really take a long time planning each pic and also what to write about it. Such thoughts cannot be written at a moment's notice. They collect as you go through a pic again and again and even begin to notice the finer details. i appreciate such reflective writing.
  4. And a wish. i would love to read a description of the north-east or a place fit for a soliloquy- like Leh in your words.
With thanks and heartfelt appreciation of your art.
That's awesome analysis Sir. Since my boundary is limited, I've to travel through the same places again and again and that has made me quite familiar with the topos/ culture/ timings/ climate of the areas. That, for me is a critical factor as I look forward to some 'moments'. At times, such 'moments' come, and at times, they don't. It's true that we miss out some things as we click a pic. but as we go through over and over, we may be taken back to the same spot at the same time as we had been before and that helps us to collect the minute details that help in writing. I consider such refective moments as very special ones, giving immense joy. Leh - in my bucketlist once my health gets settled

Those who shows us world in its distinct beauty are the ones who immerse themselves in their passion. Nothing - be it posture or climate or any element can hamper their pursuit for a perfect moment..

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-27.png

Early bird gets the worm..

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-28.png

There may be days when your body drags you down, but there are everlasting moments when even a short drive would pull you up, moments when a machine ceases to be just a machine and turns into extension of oneself..

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-29.png

When the simple joys in life come calling. Even under the scorching afternoon sun, this area was blessed with nonstop wind making the climate so pleasant that we sat for an hour simply waching life pass by

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-30.png

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-31.png

Reaching out as nature reach out to you through the soothing greens

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-33.jpg

Nothing can give joy to a passionate driver than an endless road that seems to go into the horizon. It’s an exclusive world for him, filled with his sights, thoughts, feelings, the touch from his machine through the steering wheels and the rhythm formed by the engine and highway sounds. The setting sun had started to cast the golden tinge into earth, lighting up some elements, while keeping some in the shadow. The tufts of clouds floating in the huge sky seem representative of the heart of a wanderer who’s on a journey without destination. He knows that he’s in for something special, as the setting sun throw more dramatic colors everywhere including the sky in a final brilliant glow, to be followed by the mellow twilight colors, as calm as the wanderer’s heart. He moves on, for there are sights to be seen, experiences to be absorbed, sounds to be heard that carves stories within him.

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-32.png

When the day met night

Visions of a Nomad - The Joys of Small Things-34.png
Mysticeyes is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks