Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2023, 00:06   #16
BHPian

Re: To the Spring time Wonderland of Garh Panchkot, Baranti and Maithon in an Innova Crysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wason4699 View Post
Sir Missed you by a whisker I was there in Siddhabari. Next time whenever you visit here Please be our guest.
I did not know, glaring miss indeed. Will surely catchup next time as Maithon is our loved destination that love visiting again and again.
haisaikat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2023, 10:46   #17
BHPian

Re: To the Spring time Wonderland of Garh Panchkot, Baranti and Maithon in an Innova Crysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by haisaikat View Post
West Bengal Tourism Lodge of Maithon.
How is the general upkeep of this hotel? Does the amenities work properly, mainly ACs?
hyper-VTEC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2023, 22:56   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper-VTEC View Post
How is the general upkeep of this hotel? Does the amenities work properly, mainly ACs?
Their service is good, food options are limited but of good quality, they maintain good hygiene and the rooms post renovation are upped in standard by great length. But, out of the 3 cottages alloted to us, the AC on ours was not cooling properly. I brought to their attention and they promptly changed the room. Did they know it before? I don't know. But could ot have been detected earlier? May be.

Last edited by haisaikat : 17th March 2023 at 23:01.
haisaikat is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks