Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2020, 15:45   #16
BHPian

Re: Impromtu Tadoba & the 3 Cubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by t18 View Post
"A compilation of the 40 mins is in a video shot on my wife's phone."

I went to Tadoba in Oct 2019 and they did not allow mobile phone. If we carried mobiles it had to be handed to the guide who kept it in a box in their possession. Have they now allowed use of mobile phones.
We had gone in Nov 2018. In April 2019 there were cases of poachers in Tadoba which killed one tigress. Maybe because of that the usage of phones was discontinued. I remember paying a fee for my camera. Don' remember if we did it for camera phones.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/68913123.cms

Last edited by 1.2TSI7DSG : 12th May 2020 at 15:57.
Old 13th May 2020, 07:40   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Nice travelogue. Loved the pictures. Three cubs playing freely - what a joy to watch. Nice shots of the sambhar and chital too.

Taboda seems to be one place where you are almost certain to see a tiger in your visit. That's quite something, since there are many who have been trying hard to catch a glimpse of one at different parks without any luck. In fact, the last time I saw one was in Kerala, a very long time ago.

I am not much of a bird enthusiast, but that raptor looks like a falcon to me.
Those look like young adults. I can imagine how hefty their mom and dad (particularly) would be. Sadly, these siblings will soon turn against each other for territory in the future. That's the tiger way of life!
fhdowntheline is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2020, 10:23   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhdowntheline View Post
Those look like young adults. I can imagine how hefty their mom and dad (particularly) would be. Sadly, these siblings will soon turn against each other for territory in the future. That's the tiger way of life!
Yes, you can classify them as young adults or big cubs

Life in the wild is tough. I am sure humans too would have turned against each other if we were living the tiger way of life. (with all the property disputes pending in the courts we do live the same way )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks