Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2020, 22:12   #16
BHPian

Re: In search of Happiness to Bhutan

Excellent travelogue @travelmania. You have lived up to your handle every bit of it. I finished reading it at one go. So this was before the taxes right? Also I see that you encountered lower temperatures beyond freezing point, so did you have to add any additive to the Diesel to prevent it from freezing in the tank or did local fuel stations provide Diesel that is already topped up with the anti freeze additive?

Rated your thread 5 stars.
haisaikat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2020, 14:57   #17
BHPian

Re: In search of Happiness to Bhutan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Wonderful travelogue @Travelmania with beautiful pictures. Bhutan is very close to my heart and I have travelled several times, but never in winter. Your pictures are urging me to visit again.
If you are bowled over by west Bhutan, please take out time to visit east Bhutan and meet the people there. You will not want to leave that place. The views are stunning as well.
Thanks, Black Pearl. Already gone through your travelogue twice. Your story, pictures, drive, and obstacles prompted me to visit this part of Bhutan in future. Of course, there is a deterrent as I don't have a 4WD vehicle in my stable. Hope to acquire one to visit these type of places in future.

Last edited by Sheel : 23rd May 2020 at 15:16. Reason: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers. Thanks!
Travelmania is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed