Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2020, 09:21   #16
BHPian

Re: Kaluk, Borong and Yuksom Diaries - A Photologue

Great p-logue. Beautiful compositions. Wonder how I missed seeing this earlier...thanks for sharing.
Miyata is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2020, 19:39   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
Great p-logue. Beautiful compositions. Wonder how I missed seeing this earlier...thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the good words, much appreciated.
Old 5th May 2021, 21:43   #18
BHPian

good evening
have been reading some of your insights into Arunachal, hence wanted to ask you this query
Dirang > Ziro > Daporijo > Alo > Menchuka .

do you think this route is possible? The entire segment is within Arunachal itself

regards
sumit
Old 5th May 2021, 22:15   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swsumit View Post
good evening
have been reading some of your insights into Arunachal, hence wanted to ask you this query
Dirang > Ziro > Daporijo > Alo > Menchuka .

do you think this route is possible? The entire segment is within Arunachal itself

regards
sumit
Hey Sumit, Menchuka and Aalo are best reached through the Pasighat and Panging side. Dirang and Bomdila is on the traditional circuit of Tawang, so that’s not much of a problem. Regarding Ziro, right now the whole circuit is being relaid and rock cutting is going on the Ziro sector. May be in the next one year or so, Ziro sector will be ready and one can directly move to Ziro and then towards Aalo as well.

Depending on from where you start, Menchuka can be your first point or Dirang from the other side. Hope that helps,

Regards.

P.S- If you have specific questions then the PM option is always there for you and I would be happy to help.

Last edited by ABHI_1512 : 5th May 2021 at 22:19.
Old 11th May 2021, 15:01   #20
snr
BHPian

Incredible find! Amazing photos too! I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to see it in person! Thank you for sharing this! Fantastic photologue!
snr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2021, 16:06   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snr View Post
Incredible find! Amazing photos too! I can only imagine how beautiful it must be to see it in person! Thank you for sharing this! Fantastic photologue!
Many thanks for the good words snr, indeed the journey was beautiful and fulfilling in person. I really hope we are on the good roads again and cross this pandemic to enjoy the nature again.

Regards.
Old 31st May 2021, 16:25   #22
BHPian

A superb collection of photos, Abhishek!
I haven't been to Kaluk or Borong, but have been in some places of those hills - Ravangla, Pelling, Yuksom and can fully relate to your feelings.

Green hills are everywhere, even down south or west i.e. the western Ghats. And those hills are really beautiful.
Green hills with white snows are there only in the North and East. An added layer of beauty.
But Green hills with white snows and the light brown liquor Darjeeling tea is only in Bengal and Sikkim!

The above isn't a comparison, but how vast, varied and versatile our country is. Theres something for everyone!.

Best Regards,
Sayak
sayakc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2021, 17:53   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayakc View Post
A superb collection of photos, Abhishek!
I haven't been to Kaluk or Borong, but have been in some places of those hills - Ravangla, Pelling, Yuksom and can fully relate to your feelings.

The above isn't a comparison, but how vast, varied and versatile our country is. Theres something for everyone!.
Thanks for the beautiful words and my apologies in replying to you so late. I agree to every word you said about our country. It’s beautiful every which way you look at it and I hope we get to see that more whenever you decide to take the drive again.

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks