Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2020, 17:12   #16
BHPian

Re: Falling in love with Zuluk, Sikkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVegabond View Post
Lovely write up backed with perfect shots. In times of lockdowns this comes as fresh air.
Northeast is one place which is high on my wishlist.
Yes during these hard times viewing pictures from snowcapped peaks and mountains improve the breathing system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Wow! Yet another lovely travelogue from you. Your Ecosport looks awesome in this terrain. Rated 5*.
Thanks for your appreciation and ratings. This was my first trip with Ecosport to Sikkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Excellent travelogue with amazing photographs. Thanks for Sharing.
Thanks a lot for your patience to read and view photos from the travelogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by topse View Post
Good travelogue with beautiful capture of memories through photos. The zigzag road from one point looks bluish while all other surroundings were as they supposed to be. Looks amazing.
It's my pleasure to get your appreciation. This season is an excellent time to see nature in this part of Sikkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead_mait View Post
Wonderful to see you in this forum Abhijit da!
Lovely travelogue which brought back a lot of memories.
A road trip to Sikkim is indeed one of kind of experience and every picture in this travelogue underlines the fact!
That's why I named it as falling in love because we have lots of memories attached to this piece of earth.

Quote:
One of my friend went in his motorcycle in January to Rongli, but was denied the permit for Silk Route with the reason cited being the permits are issued only from Gangtok side. I thought there could be some change in the process, as I was issued the permit from Rongli itself in 2015. But your travelogue made me think that it could be for two wheelers only. Is it, do you know?
We didn't face any problem with the permit. Regarding two-wheeler, I have no idea about permit procedures. But saw some bikers on the way to Zuluk from Rongli.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 20th December 2021 at 08:34. Reason: Fixed broken quote tags.
Travelmania is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th December 2021, 22:58   #17
BHPian

Re: Falling in love with Zuluk, Sikkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmania View Post
Once in awhile to compose, a little travelogue turns out to be smart to communicate your experience.
What an amazing travelogue @Travelmania! I am heading to the Silk Route and was wondering if you could help me with the person's contact for permit. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsidhu View Post
I had even purchased a Pure Lhasa Apso pup from that village.
How cute is that!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks