Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2020, 01:42   #31
BHPian

Re: Ladakh in 24 Mega-Pixels

Read it whole and gone through every photos in detail. Beautiful photologue and description of the places you visited. The photos itself are telling the story. Also thanks for updating us with you camera gear details. Would love to wait for your Pangong Pso photologue next.
topse is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2020, 14:35   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisailendra View Post
I suggest you to try the Nikon battery grip...
Little off topic, but I always find pics from my camera not very sharp...
Thanks - at this moment, I do not want to invest in gear. I'd rather invest that money in travel and experiences like these. May be you you can try auto focus fine tuning for your camera. Youtube has a lot of helpful demos on how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Wow, some amazing pictures there Vishwas! Very nice travelogue too. Or should I call it photologue? Took me a while to scroll down all the way. Great pictures all of them. Loved the whole set.
Thank you sir - yes this was more of a photologue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalgudi View Post
Lovely pictures and the way you have used them make for a very nice travelogue. Thanks a lot for sharing the .
Thank you lalgudi for your kind words. Wow looks like the innova got side swiped?! Im also amazed at the amount of water in that river - in your picture! It was a trickling stream when we visited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmohanmaan View Post
But I do take exception to you calling us 50+ people 'Senior Citizens'. you got that wrong we are at least 2 decades away from being categorised that.
I stand corrected! I realized - both from my travel group as well as your comment that 50+ is indeed the golden period of ones life; having all the experience of life's lessons, very little commitment (financially or towards setting a goal/career etc) and if health permits, one can really make this the "paisa vasool" decade for themselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel master View Post
Fantastic Photography
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive.click View Post
Amazing and lovely are the words for your picture vsathyap. I loved it !
Thank you - looks like your pics resemble ones I took in the desert - although from a different angle. Lovely pics you shared .. thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topse View Post
...Would love to wait for your Pangong Pso photologue next.
Thank you... and Yes, just waiting for things to settle down a bit and when traveling is safe again, will definitely attempt Pangong and do the Pangong-Hanle route once again!
vsathyap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2020, 20:52   #33
BHPian

Wow , what a travelogs! You my friend have incredible photography skills. I browsed the posts in detail over a course of an entire week. Of course leh is so beautiful , found the narration so good and detailed my next trip to leh will be with Sindbad . I'm sharing this with my friends , let's hope we make a trip again soon to leh after this .Thanks for sharing ,rated a well deserved 5 stars.
mh09ad5578 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks