Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2021, 16:08   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Sand driving and getting stuck - Bribie Island adventures with 4x4 SUVs in Australia

Wow just WOW! Loved the pics and what an adventure. You are using the Pajero the way its supposed to be used man.
Its amazing how like minded folks come together and support each other in times like these, I can vouch from my two wheeled experiences.
Was laughing at the time you managed to create a jam, must have reminded you of the old times in good ol Whitefield 🤣.
Keep having fun and posting. Loved the thread.
sammyboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2021, 10:54   #32
Team-BHP Support

Re: Sand driving and getting stuck - Bribie Island adventures with 4x4 SUVs in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Yeah, I used floor mats too. You can see them in the above pic. I placed them under the front left and rear right wheels, as these two were spinning freely.

As you said, I returned back with two torn mats.
Good thinking. Spinning wheels means that you are beached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Wow just WOW! Loved the pics and what an adventure. You are using the Pajero the way its supposed to be used man.
Its amazing how like minded folks come together and support each other in times like these, I can vouch from my two wheeled experiences.
Thanks buddy. I'd still say i am not using the car to its potential. Our use case is more of that of a tourer, with the occasional off-the-bitumen stuff. Most considerations and mods to the car have centred around this, rather than making it a rock crawler. The Paj does the mall crawls, grocery runs as well as soccer dad duties when not making its way around the countryside or beaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Was laughing at the time you managed to create a jam, must have reminded you of the old times in good ol Whitefield 🤣.
Keep having fun and posting. Loved the thread.
The jam here on the beach is still not as exciting as having a breakdown at the KTPO junction.
benbsb29 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks