Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2022, 12:43   #31
BHPian

Re: Bangalore to Rajasthan - 15 Days, 5050 Kms, 5 States and 1 Union Territory

adipoli ! superb writeup and pictures. I also want to make a trip to Rajasthan from Hyderabad. Your travelogue would be printed and kept in the glove box.
Will look out for the laal maans and ayala porichathu
cheers.
PRS7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 12:24   #32
BHPian

Wonderful writeup. As detailed as it can get. Along with the pictures it makes for a great read. Blessed are you to have so much time at hand to do a leisurely trip for 15 days. Nowhere in the write up did I see that you have hurried through anything. Keep traveling and producing such writeups.
mchandra13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 14:33   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveoman19 View Post
A wonderful travelogue with well illustrated pictures that complement your writing. Always good to see the Toyota Fortuner being put to use. The Fortuner in my opinion is the perfect mile muncher with adequate off-road prowess to pull one out of tricky situations should a need arise. In short, the Fortuner is an ideal companion for long journeys. Wish you many more such happy and safe miles. Looking forward to your next Travelogue! P.S. Rated this thread 5 stars
Thanks for the good words and the rating...

It is a no worry travel always with the Fortuner, and ideal for the long trips with the space and Go-Anywhere freedom.

I'm just gearing for a weekend Bangalore Hyderabad run, but that may not be worthy for a story in BHP. Hoping to do more trips and share it in BHP soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixInRising View Post
First off all let me start by saying that surely this trip must have been an enjoyable and memorable one for the entire team. It is a nicely written travelogue with detailed coverage through photos. I did not find the details of your photographic gear. Which camera did you use and did you edit the images before uploading?

I have keenly followed the entire route and your detailed itinerary. I am sure your itinerary would serve as a good reference for those who want to cover these places. One small request, is it possible to share the pictorial map (google maps) of the complete route? This will surely help others to do any alterations to fit their travel plan.
It was a dream come true for the entire team.

I am not a camera guy. Though my cousin was carrying a DSLR, most of the shots are from mobile cameras including 1+ Pro, iPhone 10/12 and Samsung Note. Out of box/automated enhancement features of the Mobile phone photo editor was used to in few snaps, but not all

It is great to know that the information is useful to others, thanks for the very inspiring comments.

Google doesn't allow adding so many stops to get an accurate map for the entire, hope the below attachment provides a useful view of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS7 View Post
adipoli ! superb writeup and pictures. I also want to make a trip to Rajasthan from Hyderabad. Your travelogue would be printed and kept in the glove box.
Will look out for the laal maans and ayala porichathu
cheers.
Nandi ! Don't miss the ayala, laal maas and the Malayali store in Joghpur. Feel free to message for any details

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchandra13 View Post
Wonderful writeup. As detailed as it can get. Along with the pictures it makes for a great read. Blessed are you to have so much time at hand to do a leisurely trip for 15 days. Nowhere in the write up did I see that you have hurried through anything. Keep traveling and producing such writeups.
Many thanks. What prevents most of us from doing a similar trip is taking time off from work, I got lucky to have very supportive bosses and team members at work .

We didn't believe in adding too many places and miles to the trip, it was a relaxed schedule on most of the days.

Overall Trip Map
  • Please ignore the distance and time
  • Pitstops of Sholapur, Ratlam, Silvasa and Kolhapur are not shown as stops in the map due to Google limitation on the number of stops that can be added in a single trip

Name:  Trip Map 1 JPEG.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  105.8 KB

Last edited by gadadhar : 12th August 2022 at 14:47.
gadadhar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 23:03   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadadhar View Post
I am not a camera guy. Though my cousin was carrying a DSLR, most of the shots are from mobile cameras including 1+ Pro, iPhone 10/12 and Samsung Note. Out of box/automated enhancement features of the Mobile phone photo editor was used to in few snaps, but not all
The pictures have come out nicely. They have covered all the notable moments of the trip in details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadadhar View Post
We didn't believe in adding too many places and miles to the trip, it was a relaxed schedule on most of the days.

Overall Trip Map
  • Please ignore the distance and time
  • Pitstops of Sholapur, Ratlam, Silvasa and Kolhapur are not shown as stops in the map due to Google limitation on the number of stops that can be added in a single trip

Attachment 2345226
Thanks for sharing route details. This route map along with the detailed itinerary will really help to plan such a long trip.
PhoenixInRising is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2022, 10:33   #35

This was a lovely travelogue Gangadhar. I loved it so much that I shared it in other communities and am inspired to do a similar trip soon. Thanks so much for sharing it.
sudhirbharadwaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2022, 13:28   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhirbharadwaj View Post
This was a lovely travelogue Gangadhar. I loved it so much that I shared it in other communities and am inspired to do a similar trip soon. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Wish you do the trip very soon, thanks for sharing...
gadadhar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks