Team-BHP > Travelogues

Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2022, 22:27   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Tawang & Kaziranga Redux | Cars, Friends, Food and some more food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversaygbye View Post
It is really amazing how much you, Debdeep and Mithun get around. It's also great that ShuvC could join you finally. I can also imagine that meeting other BHPians including our very own Golam must have been great fun too!
Thanks for the good words Sumanta Da, the travel through the Arunachal Part was indeed a roller coaster ride. This trip was less roads and more about the quality time among friends. And when good friends are around, nothing matters much. ShuvC joining us on the last day was heartening for all of us. This forum has made friends out of complete strangers and one can’t be thankful enough for that.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboNath View Post
What an epic road trip covering such breathtakingly beautiful landscapes! I am pretty sure those delectable food pictures took this trip to a whole new level as well.
Appreciate your kind words turboNath but then I am certain that a certain Thar is going to make the travel to those beautiful landscapes pretty soon. The beauty of Tawang and the surrounding areas and specially Eagle Nest Sanctuary is waiting to be explored through your magic lenses. Please make the trip sooner before the perils of development take over. By the way, now that Bangalore bug has bitten you, don’t forget that we are waiting for you too.

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed