Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2023, 22:27   #16
BHPian

Re: Finding our Shangri-La in Singalila | Birds, Land Rovers & Singalila National Park

Had we got that which we came for? Mostly, no

To be frank I think this thread has become a treasure store of birding details and data available in that region. I haven't been there personally but have only seen that through the travelogues over here. I think the journey is more important than the destination and you achieved it. Thankfully you all are safe after the oxygen scare.
I had a similar scare with my 10 year old daughter in Pangyong but thankfully I had a cylinder with me.
Though there is always a next time, the job was well done this time as well!

Last edited by busydrive : 25th January 2023 at 22:28.
busydrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2023, 23:17   #17
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: Finding our Shangri-La in Singalila | Birds, Land Rovers & Singalila National Park

Nice write up, is this Santosh Saligram if I am not mistaken. A piece of information I wish to share, in case of AMS in these remote areas please look for the nearest army post. They are are equipped with O2 cylinders and are very helpful in such cases.
Rangy62 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th January 2023, 00:44   #18
BHPian

I've read this all in one marathon sitting, and am sat here now in a daze and stupor, contemplating how to respond to you. And in the end, I honestly have no words, no superlatives, and certainly no praise high enough to express how your writing has hit me. Thank you.
digitalnirvana is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks