Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2007, 10:23   #16
BHPian

Wow man looks like you had a drool vacation, it would have been a treat to see these machines in front
.the subaru looks amazing man!
Old 14th August 2007, 10:31   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh yes, Thailand has great cars too!

Honestly, I found my place in the sun in Thailand. I go mad when I;m there, means you should see me in a thai mood. And do not be like my lovely girlfriend who thinks it's because of the ladies. It's not.

I love Thailand. The people, language, smells, food, culture, sun, sea, sand everything. I'm teaching myself the language too. If anyone needs any help in Thailand or in planning a holiday there, do let me know, I would be happy to help.

Thanks for the lovely pictures and the smile Rishi. Glad you had a good time there.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2007, 10:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

Talking about bikes here are a few Id seen in June :

s0uljah is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2007, 11:01   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Honestly, I found my place in the sun in Thailand. I go mad when I;m there, means you should see me in a thai mood. And do not be like my lovely girlfriend who thinks it's because of the ladies. It's not.

I love Thailand. The people, language, smells, food, culture, sun, sea, sand everything. I'm teaching myself the language too. If anyone needs any help in Thailand or in planning a holiday there, do let me know, I would be happy to help.
Khob bun krup!

You just wrote something I tried to explain to a friend the other day. They all think Im in love with the place because of the "women". Thats only because they dont know there is so much more to see and do.

I dont know why but I feel at home in the Land of Smiles
Old 14th August 2007, 11:36   #20
BHPian

Thats well said s0uljah.... Did you happen to rent one of those beauties... My mouth watered whenever i used to pass any bike rental shops. they has such a wide range.... from 100 CC scooters to superbikes and bling bling cruisers...I ended up commuting on a 100 CC Honda (the ones without a clutch)... But the country is too good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Khob bun krup!

You just wrote something I tried to explain to a friend the other day. They all think Im in love with the place because of the "women". Thats only because they dont know there is so much more to see and do.

I dont know why but I feel at home in the Land of Smiles
Old 14th August 2007, 12:38   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibravo View Post
I wanted to rent a superbike there as it was pretty cheap...like 800 Baht for a day but didnt take the chance ..
Why not? Last time I was there I rented an R1 for 900 baht and promptly went ahead & crapped my pants when she hit 5500 rpm in 3rd gear! It was great fun as we were 4 guys & another friend had rented a Honda 400cc cruiser which had a great "phat-phat" soundtrack! Really enjoyed riding the bikes around!
Old 14th August 2007, 14:04   #22
BHPian

wow R1 would have been fun Ishan....
Well to be frank I really wanted to but I was a lil scared as to whether I will be able to handle it or not and didnt wanna end up in a hospital in a foreign country ... But next time I go I will definitely try ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Why not? Last time I was there I rented an R1 for 900 baht and promptly went ahead & crapped my pants when she hit 5500 rpm in 3rd gear! It was great fun as we were 4 guys & another friend had rented a Honda 400cc cruiser which had a great "phat-phat" soundtrack! Really enjoyed riding the bikes around!
Old 14th August 2007, 14:09   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishibravo View Post
wow R1 would have been fun Ishan....
Well to be frank I really wanted to but I was a lil scared as to whether I will be able to handle it or not and didnt wanna end up in a hospital in a foreign country ... But next time I go I will definitely try ...
You must. Contrary to public opinion, a well made big cruiser is easier to handle than a 100cc motorcycle. The design makes the COG lower to the ground and it becomes easier to handle. Incredible when you consider the weight of the creatures.
Old 15th August 2007, 02:39   #24
BHPian

oh, how do i say this!

help me beg my dad for a vacation!
( awesome pics, and you went to Ripley's! and the only thing you took pics where of tires )

now seriously post the Ripley pics!
Old 15th August 2007, 17:18   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi
I wouldn't suggest a 1litre bike for first timers.
Then,rent a 400 on the first day and a 600cc the next day.
And if U're still scared,stay 3000 rpm below the redline(this i can't).
Old 9th February 2011, 20:56   #26
BHPian

Re: Thailand or CarLand

The 911 is hot and my favourite. But really, it may be termed carland with so many normal and modified versions all around the place.
Old 9th February 2011, 22:42   #27
BHPian

Re: Thailand or CarLand

Wow..the cars were really awesome. It would have been really one hell of a experience standing so close to a Lamborghini. Thailand is in my wish list as well.
Old 3rd March 2014, 11:34   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Official *DROOL* Thread

Posting a few shots that I clicked during my recent Thailand tour. It was just casual photography, hence please pardon the non-pro look in the pictures:

The Mighty Lamborghini:
Thailand or CarLand-lambo.jpg

The Porsche:
Thailand or CarLand-porsche.jpg

Maserati at Showroom:
Thailand or CarLand-maserati.jpg

Lotus:
Thailand or CarLand-f1-car.jpg
Thailand or CarLand-super-car.jpg

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 3rd March 2014 at 17:36. Reason: Corrected typos and moved to appropriate thread.
saket77 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks