Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2007, 18:05   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswajit View Post
On other note: do anybody know how is the road condition after taking diversion from NH60 (Bishnupur) till Kaksa?
I suggest also send a PM to Sudipto-S-Team, probably he might tell you more about bengal roads, these days, dont see him active in T-Bhp..

Abhi
Old 24th September 2007, 20:19   #62
BHPian

Kolkata to Hyderabad 21st to 22nd Sep 2007 by Opel Astra (NH6, NH5, NH60, NH9)

Indian Automobiles Emerging Scenario 1995 +: Kolkata to Hyderabad 21st to 22nd Sep 2007
Old 25th September 2007, 08:29   #63
Senior - BHPian

Awesome !! I know Arijit da and who doesnt know Kumar... After my Kolkata travelogue got putup in indiahighways, Rahul Dubey fwded it to Arijit da, who instantaneously called me up to congratualte me and also planned up a trip (this was Oct2006), he wanted to go in his Bolero...which he successfully did in Dec-Jan...

Abhi
Old 25th September 2007, 11:30   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Awesome !! I know Arijit da and who doesnt know Kumar... After my Kolkata travelogue got putup in indiahighways, Rahul Dubey fwded it to Arijit da, who instantaneously called me up to congratualte me and also planned up a trip (this was Oct2006), he wanted to go in his Bolero...which he successfully did in Dec-Jan...

Abhi
Nice to hear from u. Send me the link of ur escapade. Am interested.
Old 7th November 2017, 10:30   #65
Team-BHP Support

Re: Travelogue of Kolkata to Hyderabad in a Baleno

Sorry to bump a decade old thread, but could not help it. While going through old CDs and DVDs, suddenly found the one gifted to me by kkr2k2 in August 2007 that contains songs from the movie Gharsana, it is still in a good shape and playing fine in my Thar. He had come all the way to my hotel in Hyderabad to give the CD to me after he had come to know that I like the song Cheliya Cheliya!! Have not heard from him or any of the old gang from Hyderabad for a long time. Can't believe it has been a decade already!
BlackPearl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2017, 13:53   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Sorry to bump a decade old thread, but could not help it. While going through old CDs and DVDs, suddenly found the one gifted to me by kkr2k2 in August 2007 that contains songs from the movie Gharsana, it is still in a good shape and playing fine in my Thar. He had come all the way to my hotel in Hyderabad to give the CD to me after he had come to know that I like the song Cheliya Cheliya!! Have not heard from him or any of the old gang from Hyderabad for a long time. Can't believe it has been a decade already!
Rajshekar (kkr2k2) is now in Melbourne .I will let him know about this post

Should you decide to do a hyd visit once again ,give us a shout.We will plan a small meet up
Rajesh Rawal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2017, 15:56   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
True mate, its surprising how a decade has passed by!!! Happy to hear from you and glad that the CD is still playing well!!

As Rajesh has mentioned I have moved to Melbourne. You can see me post once in a while in the Australia meet thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
Rajshekar (kkr2k2) is now in Melbourne .I will let him know about this post....
Thanks Rajesh for bringing it my attention!!!
kkr2k2 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks